The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
The thomas jones problem was quite interesting

but really they was just shitting on JC and seeing how he would react to it. Plus by limiting his touchdowns in a contract year they got him to agree to a contract extension that benefited the team more than the individual. If JC would have been blowing up the spot last year in a major way he would have required a much larger payday. The team knows that he is down for the team even when shit ain't going his way, and because of that he got paid.

I would expect him to go the fuck off this coming season... if there is one.

Watch for D-Bowe not to make nearly as many touchdowns in the upcoming year if they are planning on truly resigning him for a long term deal.

Dec 14, 2005
If he plays for KC, I highly doubt that.

/sarcasm
I can tell youre serious.

and yea ill take Chris Johnson over Jamaal any day.. JC plays in one of the worst run stopping divisions in football.. I mean cmon, id run for 1500 too if I got to face Denver twice haha

No bullshit tho, I love Jamaal.. I just dont think you could say hes the best right now.. only 5 touches, and take a look at the teams dude cracked a hundo on.. STL, Seattle, Denver, and Buffalo.. not exactly great run defenses.. I know its going to hurt but then look at what happened against the Raves in the playoffs.. 80 yards, no touches and a fumble idk man...Best in the league?

Jul 1, 2004
CJ is a great back! No doubt Top 3 in the league. But these players you guys are mentioning are the only backs on their team that get significant touches. Yes Jamaal only had 5 touchdowns, Jones had 6. Most of which were 1 yard runs that Charles set up. Jones had 245 attempts. Imagine if half of those went to Jamaal. You guys are fucking nuts.

He's puttin up great numbers while sharing the load with a teammate. 100 less touches and comes 2nd in rushing? Yea I guess he's just ok.

Nov 14, 2003
Exactly. Coming from a dude who has arguably one of the best in the league on his team.
I had Jamaal Charles on my team in my money league this past year... I was one Jamaal Charles cramp and running it out of bounds at the 5 yard line instead of getting the touchdown away from taking first place and $350. I ended up in 3rd with $50 because of that...