The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Was wondering if you still did anything on the blog side Kirby... I know the old site and all that was slowing down (due to problems, wasnt it) when i had last checked... But you had a decent buzz going, wasnt sure if you had kept up with it.

Nov 14, 2002
Why do you think it is that such a large percentage of people on the interwebs don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose"?

I blame spell checks that can't check for proper grammar.

The fuck. It's been YEARS now, people.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I dig it. I've never gone and bought his records or downloaded them, but his vocals added to a Claypool set makes greatness even better.

I wish Les was at Wakarusa Festival this year. If I weren't headed for KC this weekend, I'd be in Fayetteville seeing his Primus show.

Jan 29, 2006
I dig it. I've never gone and bought his records or downloaded them, but his vocals added to a Claypool set makes greatness even better.

I wish Les was at Wakarusa Festival this year. If I weren't headed for KC this weekend, I'd be in Fayetteville seeing his Primus show.
you and ant hitting up KC next weekend for the tech show?