The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I can't help but laugh at the response to the props feature disappearing. It's like "Oh no, my e-rep is gone, what am I to do now?" or "Oh, my lazy button is gone. Shit, now I actually have to post my opinion on something. My poor fingers."

Jan 29, 2006
I can't help but laugh at the response to the props feature disappearing. It's like "Oh no, my e-rep is gone, what am I to do now?" or "Oh, my lazy button is gone. Shit, now I actually have to post my opinion on something. My poor fingers."
just when i wanted to give you props for this lol

Oct 25, 2006
I can't help but laugh when you think I'm being serious about the prop feature. Sarcasm doesn't get more obvious than that.

Jul 1, 2004
I cant help but laugh at you for being serious all the time on a message board.

*Anthony, I give you props for this post - Jed

Nov 4, 2005
someone know where i can find a damn high output alternator for a 05 cobalt?? ive looked everywhere and i find ones over 300 dollars that dont give the amp output of the alternator, then dinky 140 amp ones. Been searchin for days and no luck

Jun 13, 2009
I actually like the prop button. Though it's incredibly overused in certain threads, it stops "^this" posts. I don't want to say the same fucking thing someone said right before me so I click the prop button.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
What a bunch immature faggots man. Tha fuck does Tech n9ne have to do with what's been going on in the open forum. How tha fuck do you expect us to be "with you guys" and come in here dissing this forum saying Tech's gay n what not for absolutely no fuckin reason. You know fillyacup often posted here from time to time too you dumb asses. I was fuckin with you guys about the props and fillya being banned, but then you guys pull this shit. Fuck off.