The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
Skat is dope, but I agree. Always with the jabs and the "strange music's black sheep" thing, and the subliminals.

What really happened there? I know the releases said thy "left on good terms" but I'm not buying that........

Nov 14, 2002
Does anybody here have a signed here comes tecca nina vinyl? I was poking around ebay and noticed people seem to be holding on to all their signed Tech N9ne shit. There were only like 4 cd's available, one of them Kali and the other was a Bun B record that must have been signed on a Strange Noize tour.

Anyway am I the only one who has one of these things or what?

Nov 14, 2002
I'm kind of pissed I don't have one. I had one of those, "gave it to a dickhead who I thought was a friend" situations happen.

Those were orange, right? Or are those the S&S vinyls?

::shrug::

I was sure they were handing those signed vinyls out like candy through M80 so I expected them to be all over ebay.

Aug 6, 2009
I'm kind of pissed I don't have one. I had one of those, "gave it to a dickhead who I thought was a friend" situations happen.

Those were orange, right? Or are those the S&S vinyls?

::shrug::

I was sure they were handing those signed vinyls out like candy through M80 so I expected them to be all over ebay.
I think those were the S&S ones, mine's just black.