The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
What a bunch immature faggots man. Tha fuck does Tech n9ne have to do with what's been going on in the open forum. How tha fuck do you expect us to be "with you guys" and come in here dissing this forum saying Tech's gay n what not for absolutely no fuckin reason. You know fillyacup often posted here from time to time too you dumb asses. I was fuckin with you guys about the props and fillya being banned, but then you guys pull this shit. Fuck off.

FUCK YOU

OPEN FORUM PROP MOB

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
What a bunch immature faggots man. Tha fuck does Tech n9ne have to do with what's been going on in the open forum. How tha fuck do you expect us to be "with you guys" and come in here dissing this forum saying Tech's gay n what not for absolutely no fuckin reason. You know fillyacup often posted here from time to time too you dumb asses. I was fuckin with you guys about the props and fillya being banned, but then you guys pull this shit. Fuck off.
u so so mad breh lol

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
"Rumplebumpkin, I give you props for this post. - L.D.S."

Well fuck you too LDS. You'd think that when the strange forum gets attacked we'd stick together, I didnt think its own mod would turn on me. I aint trippin though, it's wouldnt be the first time you pull some shit like this

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Rumplebumpkin, I give you props for this post. - L.D.S."

Well fuck you too LDS. You'd think that when the strange forum gets attacked we'd stick together, I didnt think its own mod would turn on me. I aint trippin though, it's wouldnt be the first time you pull some shit like this
It was funny, mother fucker. Grow a personality.