The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002

Yea and you gain so much from the things you like...wrestling, anime and video games....ALL FAKE.
First of all I don't know where you're getting your information. When did I ever say I enjoyed anime? Second of all, you act as if all you watch is documentaries. Wrestling and video games is your big argument so I guess I'll just have to respond to that nonsense... At least there's some creative process in putting together these "fake" shows. I really don't understand how my watching written television is an argument to why I should appreciate sports. It's fucking ludicrous.

You're living a fantasy life. When it comes down to it, I think its pure jealousy with you. You cant ride a motorcycle and you cant play sports so you just cast those out as "gay".
Who can't play football or ride a motorcycle? I don't play sports and ride motorcycles and those are personal decisions based around the fact that I don't have a secret inner desire to wear leather around other guys and get my ass slapped for catching balls. Besides, you act like you're on the fucking Jets or something. What does watching sports on TV have to do with playing the fucking sport? At least when you're playing, you're doing something. Watching sports is pointless.
I dont understand how you can speak on something you know absolutely nothing about and call it "gay". You're talking out your ass and you know it.
What's to know? You think I don't get football? What's to know about riding a motorcycle? You sit on it and fucking go. YOU'RE just assuming that I "don't know" about something because I don't like them. Do you "know" anything about Polka music? Because by your logic, if you don't know anything about it, you have to like it, otherwise you're talking out of your ass.
people like what people like whether its football, motorcycles, wrestling or anime.
So then what is your point? You just replied talking shit about video games, anime, and wrestling... because it's "fake". So..
FUCK MOTORCYCLES and leaving the thread you gotta call people gay...nice comeback kid.
What's the fucking difference? I'm sorry if I see a direct correlation between motorcycles and homosexuality.

nice comeback kid.
Don't call it a comeback. But since you bring it up, I posted first. Your comeback was "video games and wrestling are stupid".

Nice comeback.

Oh, by the way. In case you haven't noticed, Bob's Burgers is animation, dumbass.

Jul 1, 2004

First of all I don't know where you're getting your information. When did I ever say I enjoyed anime? Second of all, you act as if all you watch is documentaries. Wrestling and video games is your big argument so I guess I'll just have to respond to that nonsense... At least there's some creative process in putting together these "fake" shows. I really don't understand how my watching written television is an argument to why I should appreciate sports. It's fucking ludicrous.

Who can't play football or ride a motorcycle? I don't play sports and ride motorcycles and those are personal decisions based around the fact that I don't have a secret inner desire to wear leather around other guys and get my ass slapped for catching balls. Besides, you act like you're on the fucking Jets or something. What does watching sports on TV have to do with playing the fucking sport? At least when you're playing, you're doing something. Watching sports is pointless.
What's to know? You think I don't get football? What's to know about riding a motorcycle? You sit on it and fucking go. YOU'RE just assuming that I "don't know" about something because I don't like them. Do you "know" anything about Polka music? Because by your logic, if you don't know anything about it, you have to like it, otherwise you're talking out of your ass.
So then what is your point? You just replied talking shit about video games, anime, and wrestling... because it's "fake". So..
What's the fucking difference? I'm sorry if I see a direct correlation between motorcycles and homosexuality.

Don't call it a comeback. But since you bring it up, I posted first. Your comeback was "video games and wrestling are stupid".

Nice comeback.

Oh, by the way. In case you haven't noticed, Bob's Burgers is animation, dumbass.
Im not saying you or myself have to enjoy things you dont understand or dont like. All Im saying is if someone likes something YOU dont like, you automatically jump to "GAY".

Riding a motorcycle is as easy as get on and go huh? Good luck with that, thats a quick way to end up dead on the asphalt. Another hint that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. As for collecting helmets and jackets...why wouldnt you want protective gear and why wouldnt you want it to match? Why have a green bike with a red jacket and purple helmet...thats "Gay"

I've never listened to Polka Music...but do I call fans "gay"? No, but Im sure you would if someone posted in here that they like polka music.

I replied about your favorite "fake" things because real shit...real sports...real motorcycles ARE FUCKING REAL. Living nothing but a fantasy is closer to being "gay" than watching sports, riding motorcycles or anything else you like to rag on.

Enjoy what you want, Im not against that. I just dont see why on a daily basis you come on here making fun of someone for what they enjoy. When I make fun of what you like, you get mad. Im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with an internet troll, I know you'll argue till mommy has dinner ready.

Just think about it. You're no cooler than anyone on here. You have no cooler hobbies than anyone on here. Get off your high horse and enjoy this forum.

EDIT- Yes the dude in the picture does look like a douche but there are douche in every "group".

Nov 14, 2002
Im not saying you or myself have to enjoy things you dont understand or dont like. All Im saying is if someone likes something YOU dont like, you automatically jump to "GAY".
I'm not doing that. I'm using the term "gay", because I find those particular things to be HOMOSEXUAL.

Riding a motorcycle is as easy as get on and go huh? Good luck with that, thats a quick way to end up dead on the asphalt. Another hint that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
If you find riding a motorcycle and shifting some gears to be all that difficult, that's your problem.

I replied about your favorite "fake" things because real shit...real sports...real motorcycles ARE FUCKING REAL. Living nothing but a fantasy is closer to being "gay" than watching sports, riding motorcycles or anything else you like to rag on.
You can type about it all you want, but using video games and television as an argument as to why football and motorcycles aren't gay isn't a very strong point. I mean, you don't watch tv or play video games?

There's no point there.

More people watch Anime and play video games than watch sports... So what's really the more viable entertainment?
Enjoy what you want, Im not against that. I just dont see why on a daily basis you come on here making fun of someone for what they enjoy
I'm not making fun of anyone. I'm suggesting that the desire to ride a motorcycle, and collect goofy looking "leathers" is related to homosexuality. LoL.

I can find pictures of ridiclously looking people doing hobbies you like to zero.
But I don't have to find those pics. You can't post a pic up of a dude on a motorcycle of any type without it being fucking gay. The second you roll down the street on a motorcycle, you might as well have put a cock in your mouth and sucked it until it came. That's how gay motorcycles are.

Dirtbikes are ok though. They get a pass.

Jul 1, 2004
Riding a motorcycle is more than hopping on and shifting gears, like I said...you're talking out your ass. I'm done responding to you, cuz in the long run, you will still talk shit to make up for your pathetic existence. Enjoy your wonderful fulfilling life full of hatred towards others, I hope it makes you feel manly.

Jan 29, 2006
More people watch Anime and play video games than watch sports... So what's really the more viable entertainment?
i dunno about that man. it would be close but your talking about hundreds of different sports played all over the globe that people watch.
You make it sound like you need to take college courses to ride a motorcycle.
you do have to have a Motorcycle license to ride legally though

Jul 1, 2004
Would you like to explain to me the intracasies of riding a motorcycle? I understand how an manual engine runs so I don't really understand what's so difficult.
I think you mean a manual transmission (lol again, you dont know what you're talking about) and Im not talking about giving it gas and shifting. Im talkin making turns, maneuvering in traffic, missing bumps in roads, watchin out for cars that dont watch out for you. You can talk all day about being able to ride one...its a different story when you're actually out riding on the road.

Why the fuck you think so many people die on motorcycles every year? Its morons like you that think its only shifting your manual engine LMAO!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Who gives a fuck dude. Is calling it one or the other going to change the mechanics?

And basically what you're saying is that not crashing is the difficult part of riding a motorcycle? If it's so fucking dangerous then why do it? Why spend tens of thousands of dollars so you can feel like you're going to die?

I've seen the people that ride motorcycles. I know you don't have to be Einstein to ride one.

Why the fuck you think so many people die on motorcycles every year?
Who gives two shits? People die in car accidents every year, too.

zOMG!! LMAO!! WKRP!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
IDKWTF Ant is talking about.

My automatic engine is way easier to drive than a manual engine is. All that manualness that I have deal with is way too much for me to be having any part of.

Jul 1, 2004
Who gives a fuck dude. Is calling it one or the other going to change the mechanics?

And basically what you're saying is that not crashing is the difficult part of riding a motorcycle? If it's so fucking dangerous then why do it? Why spend tens of thousands of dollars so you can feel like you're going to die?

I've seen the people that ride motorcycles. I know you don't have to be Einstein to ride one.

Who gives two shits? People die in car accidents every year, too.

zOMG!! LMAO!! WKRP!
This whole post proves you're an idiot and talking out your ass. Yes, not crashing is the difficult part of riding a motorcycle you fucking retard.