The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2009
Zero, you need to accept the fact that you're a fucking douche no matter what it comes to. People don't buy motorcycles to get attention, maybe some people do but it's a retarded generalization. And if they do I'm not sure how that makes them gay.. in the homosexual way.

@Ant, same, I fucking hate the Steelers so was disappointed there. I like Chicago too, was hoping for them. They both came down to the end. I'm surprised neither one could get the comeback.

Jul 1, 2004
I call bullshit on Cutlers injury. How do you NOT KNOW when you're hurt in a football game. I think the pressure was too much for him and he got scared. LOL @ all the players talkin shit about him on twitter.

Nov 14, 2002
Damn zero mad. Lol at generalizing motorcyclists. The gear that most motorcyclists wear actually protects them.
It's not a generalization. A motorcycle is technically a means of transportation. Most people who have a bike don't go anywhere but a parking lot to show other people with motorcycles how cool they look when they sit on their bike and sip a Mountain Dew.

I would bet money that the above statement applies to a LARGE majority of people who own bikes.

Zero, you need to accept the fact that you're a fucking douche no matter what it comes to. People don't buy motorcycles to get attention, maybe some people do but it's a retarded generalization. And if they do I'm not sure how that makes them gay.. in the homosexual way.
So what do they buy them for? To get from one place to another? Is that why people match their "protective" leather jackets to their helmets and the paint on their bikes? If people didn't buy and "ride" bikes to get attention, what are they buying them for? And what's the excuse of a person who already has a car, to buy a bike? It's obviously not for practicality or function.

The reason it's gay is because they buy these bikes with the intention of showing people how big their cocks are in the parking lots of 7-11's and malls.

It's science.
saying people buy motorcycles to be cool is like saying you listen to rap to be cool...dumb ass generalization/stereotype
Only, a cd is twelve bucks if you pay for it at all, and you can't die as a result of using it. Besides, you're seriously going to claim that people don't listen to certain types of music to represent themselves in a certain way? Then why people need systems that you can hear from three blocks away? Certainly the stock speakers in your car are loud enough to hear the music when you're in the car...

So good example.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
so because you can die from it, it makes you trying to look cool?

And yes exactly people may say you have subs and want people to hear your rap so you look cool.

Everyone i know with a bike got one to chill out, ride with friends and just take a load off from the day. Nothing more nothing less.

Honestly it just comes off as your against anything that is popular, just to hate.

Nov 14, 2002
so because you can die from it, it makes you trying to look cool?
If you're going to bother to respond, please try to be smart about it. I assume you're not so stupid as to just put words in my mouth.

But if you're not using the bike to go from point A to point B, then what are you using it for?

Vanity.

But football and riding motorcycles is GAY?
It's fucking gay because it's what insecure guys with masculinity problems do when they get together with other insecure guys with masculinity problems. Just because I have a dick and balls doesn't mean I need to pretend that I understand the fascination with watching grown men play a fucking kids game. I don't care if your team of guys can carry a ball from one side of the field to the other. What's the point? What do you gain? Just the right to feel more confident about yourself because the team that has the name of the state you live in score more fucking points than some other state.

It's bullshit male posturing.

Anyway you go ahead and keep repeating yourself Ant... At least I have some shit to say. You just go on the internet and complain about how much time other people spend on the internet. But I suppose you probably typed that out on your phone while you were riding your motorcycle, by yourself, right?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
anybody been watching bobs burgers? that shits funny. itll get cancelled.

Robot.Chicken.S05E03.HDTV.XviD-2HD
Mongo.Wrestling.Alliance.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-2HD
Paranormal.Activity.2.2010.UNRATED.DVDRip.XviD-Larceny

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
If you're going to bother to respond, please try to be smart about it. I assume you're not so stupid as to just put words in my mouth.

But if you're not using the bike to go from point A to point B, then what are you using it for?

Vanity.

It's fucking gay because it's what insecure guys with masculinity problems do when they get together with other insecure guys with masculinity problems. Just because I have a dick and balls doesn't mean I need to pretend that I understand the fascination with watching grown men play a fucking kids game. I don't care if your team of guys can carry a ball from one side of the field to the other. What's the point? What do you gain? Just the right to feel more confident about yourself because the team that has the name of the state you live in score more fucking points than some other state.

Anyway you go ahead and keep repeating yourself Ant... At least I have some shit to say. You just go on the internet and complain about how much time other people spend on the internet. But I suppose you probably typed that out on your phone while you were riding your motorcycle, by yourself, right?
Like I said most people i know buy it to ride around and enjoy the weather and relieve some stress.

All im sayin is to assume everyone buys a bike to look cool is dumb.

Jul 1, 2004

Vanity.

Yea and you gain so much from the things you like...wrestling, anime and video games....ALL FAKE. You're living a fantasy life. When it comes down to it, I think its pure jealousy with you. You cant ride a motorcycle and you cant play sports so you just cast those out as "gay". I dont understand how you can speak on something you know absolutely nothing about and call it "gay". You're talking out your ass and you know it.

Anyway you go ahead and keep repeating yourself Ant... At least I have some shit to say. You just go on the internet and complain about how much time other people spend on the internet. But I suppose you probably typed that out on your phone while you were riding your motorcycle, by yourself, right?[/QUOTE]

Thats the thing homie, you dont have shit to say except something negative because its something you're unfamiliar with. All Im sayin is cut the shit, people like what people like whether its football, motorcycles, wrestling or anime. You're opinion makes you no cooler than anyone with their own opinion. I just think its pretty pathetic that instead of saying...FUCK MOTORCYCLES and leaving the thread you gotta call people gay...nice comeback kid.

For the record, I dont have one of those internet phones, i dont need my phone to stay connected with my internet life. I also dont have a motorcycle, I have rode in the past and I wish I could get one. Its like cruising down the road with the windows down...its enjoyable. But I guess enjoying your hobbies is gay:dead:

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i tried to watch yesterdays cleveland show and it sucked...just like the other 2 episodes i watched. so that show fails.

im really surprised that bobs burgers has Dan Mintz doing a voice. Dan Mintz and Jon Benjamin>>>>>>>
and i dont even mind eugene mirman because i dont have to see his stupid face.