The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Bukshot-The_Problem-2011-FiH
Artist .: Bukshot
Album ..: The Problem
Year ...: 2011

Ripped .: 2011/01/22 Source .: CD
Retail .: 2011/00/00 Lang ...: English
Genre ..: Rap Size ...: 78.95 MB
Label ..: Interstate Ripper .: TEAM FiH

Encoder: LAME v3.97 -V2 --vbr-new
Quality: 132kbps/44.1KHz/Joint Stereo
Grabber: Exact Audio Copy V0.99 beta 5

Track: Track Titles: Length:

01- The Problem 0:28
02- Straight Outta KY Ft. A.Lee, The Sluggaz And 3:43
Hostile
03- I Do It For The MOB Ft. A.Lee, Hostile And 5:03
King
04- Ballin' Ft. Heaven Hill And Big V Of Nappy 3:57
Roots
05- They Don't Want None Ft. The Sluggaz, Big Dre 4:09
And A.Lee
06- Like Spring Break Ft. Mixed Magic Of The 3:42
Sluggaz, Cod Red And J-Lizz
07- Ammunition Ft. A.Lee And Hurra Season 4:21
08- Damn It Feels Good Ft. A.Lee, King And Kelly 3:54
Campbell
09- Mr. Bukshot 0:25
10- Watch Ft. Kenzo, Big V Of Nappy Roots And 4:42
A.Lee
11- What It Is Ft. Kasper From The K, Hostile And 4:00
A.Lee
12- Somethin' Gotta Shake Ft. A.Lee And Big V Of 4:17
Nappy Roots
13- Hold It Down Ft. The Sluggaz, King, Hostile, 4:41
David Ray And A.Lee
14- What's Fuckin With That? Ft. Nappy Roots And 5:31
Chi Candi
15- I Just Want It Ft. The Sluggaz And Sly 4:10
Still-On
16- Certified Goonz Ft. A.Lee, Hostile, Big V Of 4:04
Nappy Roots And King
17- What You Really Wanna Do Ft. The Sluggaz, 2:45
Hurra Season And J-Lizz
18- Yeah I'm With That Ft. King And D-Fresh 3:48
19- I'm A Mobsta Ft. A.Lee, Hostile, The Sluggaz 4:47
And Chris Rich
20- How We Say Kentucky 0:19
21- In The K Ft. Jeff Johnson, Hurra Season, 4:19
A.Lee, G-Mack, Smurf Durrt And Big V Of Nappy
Roots

Time: 1h 17min

" The Problem " is Bukshot's fifth studio album. It
highlights production by Michael "Seven" Summers
who has produced for artists such as (Tech N9ne, Wiz
Khalifa)
and Darius Towns who has produced for artists such
as (Lil Wayne, Birdman) and it features the biggest hip-hop
artists from the state of Kentucky, including Nappy Roots.

Production Credits:

Track 01: Will Holder And Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 02: Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 03: Chris Rich And Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 04: Bukshot And Darius Towns
Track 05: Vybe Beatz
Track 06: Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 07: Darius Towns
Track 08: Bukshot And Darius Towns
Track 09: Bukshot And Will Holder
Track 10: Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 11: Bukshot And Darius Towns
Track 12: Darius Towns
Track 13: Bukshot And Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 14: Darius Towns
Track 15: Darius Towns
Track 16: Bukshot And Michael "Seven" Summers
Track 17: Ansane
Track 18: Joel "Hop" Hopper
Track 19: Bukshto And Darius Towns
Track 20: Bukshot And Will Holder
Track 21: Chris Rich

http://myspace.com/mobstylemusic
interesting.

Nov 14, 2002
http://www.nme.com/news/creed/54648

Creed's music has seemingly saved a 13 year-old boy from a pack of wolves.

According to a news report yesterday (January 20) on Norwegian TV channel TV 2, Walter Eikrem, who lives in the Norwegian town of Rakkestad, was walking home from school when he encountered four wolves on the path ahead of him.

Eikrem was listening to Creed's Overcome through his mobile phone and decided he’d try and utilise the band's music to scare the wolves away. He reportedly removed his headphones and turned the volume up to maximum, at which point the wolves turned and walked away.

Eikrem said that when the wolves heard Creed they "didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply trotted away".

Wolves are fairly common in the Norwegian countryside and do not generally seek to attack humans, but incidents have occurred in the past. Citizens have been advised not to run away from the animals if they come into contact with them, with Eikrem saying: "The worst thing you can do is run away because doing so just invites the wolves to chase you down." .

Jul 1, 2004
How is buyin motorcycle equipment gay? I swear that really is all you do, wait for someone to post something then downtalk them because you're that much cooler. You really need a hobby, because you make yourself out to be a bigger loser than anyone you make fun of. You sir are a fucking joke.

Nov 14, 2002
Shut the fuck up.

How is it gay? Let me explain... You're going to collect fucking helmets, jackets etc that match what your fagot rice rocket friends are wearing, and then show them off by hanging out in the parking lot of a 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts with said friends. Every once in a while you jump on an expressway to "ride" to another fucking 7-11.

"I have a motorcycle, and I'm cool... now I need clothes that show people that I have a motorcycle."

Bikes are for people who crave attention. They're for jocks who can't be in high school anymore so they need to find a new way to be the star amongst their friends.

And Ant... Eat a fuckin' dick. If you clung to my dick any harder you'd be my balls. Sorry I insulted you when I said it's white trash-ey to have a Wal-Mart credit card. Get the fuck over it and piss the fuck off. You don't like the shit I have to say? Do like your mongaloid friend did, and put me on ignore.

And btw... good for you having someone who's username is HATERFULL prop you on your comment about how I just hate. You must be hitting a smart audience.

Jul 29, 2008
Shut the fuck up.

How is it gay? Let me explain... You're going to collect fucking helmets, jackets etc that match what your fagot rice rocket friends are wearing, and then show them off by hanging out in the parking lot of a 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts with said friends. Every once in a while you jump on an expressway to "ride" to another fucking 7-11.

"I have a motorcycle, and I'm cool... now I need clothes that show people that I have a motorcycle."

Bikes are for people who crave attention. They're for jocks who can't be in high school anymore so they need to find a new way to be the star amongst their friends.

And Ant... Eat a fuckin' dick. If you clung to my dick any harder you'd be my balls. Sorry I insulted you when I said it's white trash-ey to have a Wal-Mart credit card. Get the fuck over it and piss the fuck off. You don't like the shit I have to say? Do like your mongaloid friend did, and put me on ignore.

And btw... good for you having someone who's username is HATERFULL prop you on your comment about how I just hate. You must be hitting a smart audience.

wow...this nigga has nothing to do but get mad & vent online...must run an exciting life..
btw. i aint never "hated" anyone on here, just a name foo

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i was just watching the new season of comedy central presents and i realized that i saw Tom Segura at a bar once. he didnt get many laughs and he looked pretty pissed when he got off the stage. but his CCP episode is funny.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i would imagine they would. a bunch of drunk ppl yelling dumb shit and being too drunk to get the jokes. not fun.

a few weeks before he was there, some girl was on stage and she fucking sucked and some guy fell off his chair and had a seizure. she said "usually that happens during my set, but they fall down laughing" and she got a few mean mugs.

and later that night they let the local comics go up and one of them was a fat white chick who talked like she was black and drunkenly slurred her way thru one 10 minute joke about her homegirl keke. i havent been there in a while. i should go this week.

Jul 1, 2004
Shut the fuck up.

No, Im not trippin at all about a Walmart Credit Card, I had one and I paid one off. You're still the one bringin it up. I just find it very pathetic that you have nothing to do with your time other than talk shit about something someone posts. Its like you think the world should do what you say...Well guess what pal, the worlds not like your mommy. Not everyone is gonna cater to what you want or what you like. Get a life and find a god damn hobby rather than trolling a fucking internet forum. Like I said, you're a fucking joke.

Mar 27, 2006
Damn zero mad. Lol at generalizing motorcyclists. The gear that most motorcyclists wear actually protects them. Of course there are squids who give other people bad names and other bikers generally don't like them. Any group has its shitty side whether it be car guys, bikers, rap fans;anything really. Its not an image thing. Riding a motorcycle is just a great experience in my opinion.