The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Our Springfield KY3 News folks are fucking retards.

You guys are really getting 7 inches? That's funny because our guy said "It's highly unlikely that you guys are going to get that much" in regards to your area on the map.

They said we were getting freezing drizzle for a couple days a year or so ago, and a week later that ground was still covered in ice and snow and was one of the big weathers damage disasters to have hit Missouri in many years, not to mention the thousands of people that were without power for a couple of weeks.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Our Springfield KY3 News folks are fucking retards.

You guys are really getting 7 inches? That's funny because our guy said "It's highly unlikely that you guys are going to get that much" in regards to your area on the map.

They said we were getting freezing drizzle for a couple days a year or so ago, and a week later that ground was still covered in ice and snow and was one of the big weathers damage disasters to have hit Missouri in many years, not to mention the thousands of people that were without power for a couple of weeks.
well thats why she is a weather woman in springfield lmao...

and its snowing still and its windy so its deep as hell. Just tried to go to the gas station and it wasnt happening.

Jan 29, 2006
well thats why she is a weather woman in springfield lmao...

and its snowing still and its windy so its deep as hell. Just tried to go to the gas station and it wasnt happening.
ya me and my girl went to price chopper before it started getting bad because i knew i wasnt goin to try to get out in this shit lol

Mar 27, 2006
found a motorcycle on craigslist I really wanna buy! I got my endorsement like two years ago but i got busy with school and work so a motorcycle went on the back burner. I wanted a good starter bike found a '89 Honda interceptor for dirt cheap. Emailed the seller now my stomach is in knots because the price is too good to be true and i'm getting all hyped for nothing. oh yeah. .. cool story bro =/