The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Never got around to that one. I've only heard good things about that game though.

I just played Arkham Asylum and while it's not the worst game I've ever played, it definitely didn't deserve all the attention it got. It's EXTREMELY repetitive.

Jun 13, 2009
Bobs Burgers is some funny shit.

Zero, your explanation of football is beyond stupid. Have you ever played a competitive sport in your life?

And no, riding bikes still doesn't make you gay. And it's not science. And you do not know everything there is to know. Stop assuming your above everyone else.

Sep 24, 2002
OH NO! Graphics!

Someone's taking cues from CKVILLANI.
wow really? cant stand to keep my dick out your mouth huh? gettin too worn from continuously being shinned out as the the little emo faggot lil fatty you are you felt the need to try to change the subject. go blog about it and cut your wrist again you socially retarded fucktard

Zero, your explanation of football is beyond stupid. Have you ever played a competitive sport in your life?
hell now this faggot was too busy playing pokemon and collecting wrestling dolls to socialize or play anything other that games at home with himself

Jun 13, 2009
Shit that's a nice deal. Too bad I don't have a kmart anywhere close to me. I'll bet you ME2 drops in price really fast with it basically being an old game and the third one coming out soon