THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I feel like a idiot, didnt realize till tonight on Raw it was Tyson kidd that was married to Natalia cuz his hair use to be different and im pretty sure he goes by his real on the Total Divas show. First time i seen them appear together on Raw or Smackdown i believe. Hes a jabroni now, he use to have swag even though i hate that word. I guess he doesn't mind but they make him look like a fool on that total divas show also

Jan 18, 2006
Also i cant believe they would waste a Rock appearance on this nobody Rusev, WWE is so lost without CM Punk and Daniel Bryant, Roman Reigns out with injuries lol

Feb 9, 2006
Also i cant believe they would waste a Rock appearance on this nobody Rusev, WWE is so lost without CM Punk and Daniel Bryant, Roman Reigns out with injuries lol
Agree 100. Why the fuck would they waste the rock on Rusev? Rusev will be a fuckin nobody a year from now. Just another Ryback midcarder at best. Or just off the show completely like that Funkasaures fat fuck I cant even rememeber his name.

Their writing is all types of shit. Dudes come up with better story lines on WWE 2k's create a show shit online. SMH

Oct 2, 2006
Glad to see the rock come back for a show. Hopefully this means he will be making some more appearances. Lately it seems like every episode of Raw is just a replay of the week before. Same feuds, same characters, same show. This super tiny roster gets boring quick.

May 24, 2002
Comparing rusev to ryback is a big leap. You're confusing talent and no talent.

Idk about the rest of you but I've enjoyed most of his matches. He's a hard hitting dude and can work. A proper feud is all he needs to cement himself as a top heel.

And let's be real.... Not that many decent heels that can main event right now. Especially with talks about turning Bray face .

Feb 9, 2006
Comparing rusev to ryback is a big leap. You're confusing talent and no talent.

Idk about the rest of you but I've enjoyed most of his matches. He's a hard hitting dude and can work. A proper feud is all he needs to cement himself as a top heel.

And let's be real.... Not that many decent heels that can main event right now. Especially with talks about turning Bray face .
Mark this post. 1 year from today Rusev will be a nobody in the WWE. They might give him some bullshit run in the title picture just like Ryback but after that he will fall and like I said either a midcarter or Smackdown only.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
i personally think Rusev is dope, i feel the same way with him that i did about samoa joe, great workers and great heels, the writing is just shit so they are never gonna do much with him

Jan 18, 2006
sure has been a long time since anyone posted in here. Strange ending to Raw no Cena rofl, 30 minute match (overkill non ppv) with Bray and Dean. So your telling me there trying to push Bray again after squashing so badly? Really wierd that Cena was the 1st match. Maybe they trying to change the formula since WWE stock is struggling lol.

Jan 18, 2006
Theres no in ring action tonight on Raw cuz of the big storm and I say whats the difference lol? There showing a replay of the royal rumble and the 3 way title match. Even though the event sucked i think its pretty cool there actually showing on network tv the day after

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Title match was good.

They dropped the ball letting Roman win.

My idle scenario after Cena and Brock almost kill each other Brock wins exhausted and Rollins cashes in with a curb stomp from the top rope he headlines Wrestlemania vs the surprise #30 entrant and winner Randy Orton!

Feb 2, 2006
Theres no in ring action tonight on Raw cuz of the big storm and I say whats the difference lol? There showing a replay of the royal rumble and the 3 way title match. Even though the event sucked i think its pretty cool there actually showing on network tv the day after

yeah that was a good way to fill time on a 3 hour informercial..brock is gonna pass the torch to roman at wm31..at least cena wont be champ for a while

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Amazing wrestler, but Rollins has ZERO charisma and his voice doesn't match his look.

I can't stand Renee Young.

I am the biggest wrestling fan around and have been for a very long time and I've never understood why people chant "Goldberg" at Ryback. The bald head and facial expressions? Okay, maybe, but that's a stretch. They are nothing alike.

Last edited:
May 25, 2005
montreal...so you know your boy was there...nothing amazing but a pretty enjoyable night...

after raw went off the air they had "pat patterson appreciation night"..vinces music hit and the crowd went nuts...he talked about patterson a bit...triple h came out afterwards as well..