THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
This Wyatts vs. Cena thing is stupid as fuck. Another dragged on storyline that is just plain retarded. As if the ending of the match between Cena and Bray Wyatt at Extreme Rules wasnt the dumbest planned ending ever i still gotta see all this dumb shit on Raw week after week.

lol @ Cena having to tag with the Uso's so that WWE can include all of the Wyatts in a match. If WWE didnt make Cena into the wrestler that buries everyone yet appeals to 10 year olds then maybe he could be in a faction also so he doesnt have to team with random tag teams. Its like the Peter Pan version of trust noone lol

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
This Wyatts vs. Cena thing is stupid as fuck. Another dragged on storyline that is just plain retarded. As if the ending of the match between Cena and Bray Wyatt at Extreme Rules wasnt the dumbest planned ending ever i still gotta see all this dumb shit on Raw week after week.

lol @ Cena having to tag with the Uso's so that WWE can include all of the Wyatts in a match. If WWE didnt make Cena into the wrestler that buries everyone yet appeals to 10 year olds then maybe he could be in a faction also so he doesnt have to team with random tag teams. Its like the Peter Pan version of trust noone lol
he's being forced on us, where as Hogan generally and genuinely liked by most fans.
Warrior touched on something about Cena during his speech, about how he is really involved with the make a wish foundation. So based on this, this dude will never turn heel because of how much he loves the kids. if he does turn heel, he should spit in a kids face bwa ha ha ha ha

Nov 24, 2003
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan will undergo neck surgery this Thursday. It’s expected that the injury will keep him out of action for a few weeks, meaning he won’t be fulfilling dates on the imminent European tour where he was due to headline house shows that John Cena wasn’t on. No firm return date has been announced.

That title run is so fuck up already, his cringeworthy bella wife at the ringside, that horse shit match with Kane at Extreme Rules....

Feb 12, 2012
he's being forced on us, where as Hogan generally and genuinely liked by most fans.
Warrior touched on something about Cena during his speech, about how he is really involved with the make a wish foundation. So based on this, this dude will never turn heel because of how much he loves the kids. if he does turn heel, he should spit in a kids face bwa ha ha ha ha
imagine the reaction he would of got at Extreme Rules if he delivered an AA on the kid and left the cage to win

May 24, 2002
so the wyatts have been reduced to midcard status and roman reigns is being built up only to be buried by cena i presume. dude has the look but he sucks on the mic and his superman punch as a finishing move is gay.
is daniel bryan the champ or what, im lost
Not only is Bryan not the champ but when he comes back from enjury he will more than likely be toning down his wrestling style

Jan 18, 2006
Not one mention of Raw kind of surprised. I thought it was pretty decent which i havent said that in a while. It is funny now that Cena is champ again the Wyatts have to find a new person to torment and even funnier how badly the Miz was clowned.

May 25, 2005
was at raw last night..random shit i have to say...they were confiscating cena sucks signs at the entrances...biggest pops of the evening 3) reigns. 2) bret hart 1) lawler...whats up with ambrose look? he supposed to be the brooklyn brawlers street junkie nephew? reigns will be champ at next years mania for sure..he got to stand out therehimself and pose and shake hands and cena left backstage after it went off air..cena got booed out the fucking building..i havent seen the tapings yet so i dont know if they played around with it but he and reigns kept taking turns turning to tbe crowd and raising their arms..it was painful how bad cena got booed..

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
60 year old hulk hogan as wwf champ > john cena title reign 53. the wwf is tryin to remage ambrose image as the modern day brooklyn brawler. on a good note sting might make his wwf debut on monday nights wwf raw. i wanna see sting installed as wwf champion just for the wm31 match against the rock

Feb 2, 2006
LOL

anyone watching Raw?

they just showed the german announce team and I don't think one of the guys new the camera was on him. dude was looking down at his script and reading off it. His announce partner had to give him a nudge .

yeah

its about time someone other than cena was the wwf champ

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
last nights match between Rollins and Ambrose was pretty fucking dope. I was kinda surprised they went almost attitude era with the weapons in the match, i dont think they have gone that far within the PG era, that power bomb on to the chairs was tight. with that and the decimation of cena on sunday it looks as if the booking decisions are finally changing for the better.

Feb 2, 2006
last nights match between Rollins and Ambrose was pretty fucking dope. I was kinda surprised they went almost attitude era with the weapons in the match, i dont think they have gone that far within the PG era, that power bomb on to the chairs was tight. with that and the decimation of cena on sunday it looks as if the booking decisions are finally changing for the better.

the wwf decide to do whats best for business by having cena destroy the wyatt family last night. i know i aint the only one who legitimately hates that bum john cena. shit the wwf should make somebody whon aint never been wwf champ the champion. if anybody in 3mb was made the wwf champ it would be far more entertaining than any of cenas title reigns

besides the dust brothers heel turn last nights wwf raw sucked dick. who the fuck starts a tag team match during a tv commercial break. even the fans in attendance didnt give a fuck about the cena big show mark henry vs wyatt family match. fans know that wwf raw sucks dick when a matc h starts druing the tv ad break. the crowd was more dead than the crowd at an adam sandler movie

Jan 18, 2006
Its funny cuz Raw is as bad as its ever been but the stock has been going up and up lately. I still cant believe theres gonna be a rematch with Cena and Brock. Theres no way WWE thought Bryant would be out this long and this is the result of it