THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I really hope this is Takers last match. He looks like he could die in the ring. No way he loses to Lesner though. Also dope that Hall is getting inducted. 2 people iin the Warrior and Razor that i didnt think would ever be inducted.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No it wasn't. Evolution sucked 10 years ago, and the suck even worse now. Supposed to be the past present and future of wrestling, instead it's 3 guys way past their prime taking up room that new talent should be getting.
I don't think HHH and Orton are past their prime. Batisita? Yes, but HHH and Orton can still bring it. However, I propped you because I agree that they are taking up room and that the spotlight should be on the newer guys.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
hhh is past his glory days, but he's far from washed up. like heresy said www needs to push the younger cats. hhh is a damn vp, and he is still wrestling. blows my mind. dude could be doing so much more in the www offices looking for talent. going to be interesting when shawn merriman starts wrestling. dude should be a heel.
i always liked orton. he takes wrestling serious.
really not sold on daniel bryan yet, but he is over like rover so he is gonna have the belt for awhile.