The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
Damn thanx for mentioning this I forgot what my friend said it was to look out for with that!!!
It ain;t just xbox cats, either. I passed by a tow truck 2 nights ago lugging along a vehicle and me and the guy I was roaming with had to restart our systems. When I got back on he told me his system froze. We had to unplug from the power source.
Then, last night, I join 2-0-sixx lobby and Reedikyalus is in there on passive mode. I pass by him and see a white dot in the middle of latching onto an unowned vehicle right next to him. I dip the fuck out and 1 block later it says "Reedikyalus has left". I stopped to see where this guy was headed and he came my way. I drove off and the faggot was catching up to me. He must have modded his tow truck cuz I was in the entity. I just left the session I knew wtf that shithead was doing haha
wtf is so amusing about freezing consoles if you can;t be there to see the response? Not even trolling its Asshole shit.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
Does anybody with a tank know if we can use them for missions? haha I'm thinking about replacing my first car with a Tank so I can use it for those 8 player missions when nobody else is on. I'm goin on in just a min to glitch an insured tank to my garage so I won;t be available for missions or free roam lol. At first...

Feb 14, 2006
My brand new insured tank brought to me so I could verify the glitch worked. Mechanic didn't make it after this delivery.

If you want to own a tank and park it in your garage, never pay Pegasus to deliver it, and have it insured in case it get's destroyed here's how.

Do it in a solo session like I did. No BS to deal with. Just make sure you have 1 open space in the garage. I couldn't get it to work with a full garage because you aren't supposed to actually park it in there so I couldn't pick a vehicle to replace. Had to sell the free elegy. But it's free, so fuck it lol

Feb 14, 2006
^^You know what...I think that glitch works for any/every vehicle on multiplayer that you can;t normally put in a garage like Police cruisers, swat vans, those fucking money trucks lol. You have to "hack" to mod them though so that's the only letdown. I'll be on when UFC 167 is over.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Mar 13, 2003
Me and korps were talking about the playboy mansion before and the strip club. Basically how stupid it is that there is NO naked chicks at the strip club day or night but when you go to the playboy mansion (night time when the party's Are) there's always naked bitches there......

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Feb 14, 2006
Did you have to jack the tank first at the military base? Or did you have a friend who had a tank bring you his and duplicate it?
I don't know anyone else who knows how to copy cars. You can steal it with a cargobob or buy one for 1.5 mill off the in-game dealership. If youyr lucky a tank comes out the military base when a player in a heli is shooting missiles at you. I was in a rush so I just bought mine. Had to call Pegasus to deliver it to the "nearest pegasus delivery location" which ended up being the race track. Kinda weak they don't let you keep it without using a glitch. Instead they make you buy it, and pay a grand to have it delivered by Pegasus when you want it.

Where's the playboy mansion at? I want to rape it up.

Props: Mr G
Mar 13, 2003
I pretty much agree with almost everything the dude is saying!!!
I haven't played the game in almost 2 weeks already myself n if Tuesdays (pending) new content doesn't hold me over it's probably a wrap on this game for me.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
I guess I'm in the minority cuz I still have fun with online. 80% of the 50 or so people on my list are either playing gta online or on Netflix. One or the other so I always have people to go in there with. I notice missions are the same 95% of the time if you request a job. But if you wait for a job to be sent it's always good pay and high RP. At my level anyway. I just don't do any missions for Lamar the guy pays shit.
I'll be playin it for a while.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
someone was glitching last night and spawned hella chrome buffalos (I forgot to take a pic) and they also spawned tanks, but he also threw blue smoke on a cop car

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So I dropped off the first chick to that cult in the mountains with Trevor. Got my $1000 and all that. I know once you do three others some shit goes down but I just jumped the fence and killed everyone because I wanted to get the bat and then parachuted off the top of the mountain. Hope that didn't fuck off the actual mission or whatever lol.

Feb 14, 2006
someone was glitching last night and spawned hella chrome buffalos (I forgot to take a pic) and they also spawned tanks, but he also threw blue smoke on a cop car
Theres a trick people use to import their modded up vehicles from the single player mode to online. That;s where some of the chrome tanks/Buffalos are coming from. I heard you can mod some online as long as someone with you can drive near customs to keep the door open and let you in.

So I only break out my insured tank when some fucker decides to blow everybody up and I make them foot the bill. I know it says "this person has payed the fee" but you never know cuz it's a glitched/insured tank. Something could be off. Some guy got tired of the $18,750 fee blowing my tank up with his (must have been like 90 grand in bills by the time he stopped) so he put a 9k bounty on me. a dude with a mic blows my shit up for the bounty and says "Yeah motherfucker. I blow everything up. Even tanks....awww what the fuuuuck?? it cost me 18 grand and bad sport?? you suck..you fucking suck".

So now I know.

Tanks get a bad rap online everyone runs from you. I'm probably the only player who gets OUT of his tank to blast somebody, but stays inside so another tank can destroy mine and pay the fee.. It's a shitload of fun!!