The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
^Chinvillin in the hizouse lol
Baked421 always sends me the lester invites. Both cargobob missions can get on my nerves when the people I'm with don't follow me in a heli or jet to kill the pigs in the chopper. It's a never-fucking-ending job when that happens.. I'd rather take the chopper and control the missiles it's the easiest part of the job when you;re the one controlling the helicopter. This is why I prefer playing with people from here who have an idea of how that shit works.

I just beat the rooftop rumble mission Martin offers by myself and got 25k and 3120 RP. Next time I get that job I'm doing it 1.5x harder and hopefully someone from the crew is on. It's seriously easy money.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
When no one else is on I do Martin and Gerald missions on my own at 1.5x difficulty. Need to have an mp3 player on though that radio is played the fuck out. If anyone get's into my car I have radio on mute so pick w/e shitty station the game offers I don't hear it anymore.
Somebody had their own radio on and through their mic I heard Can U deal with This by C-Bo I thought that was kinda cool.

I like to fuck with people though. If you're in the backseat you still have control of the radio. From the pause menu you can change the station. Put on Rihanna or somethin and I know the tw guys up front are wondering why the passenger/driver are picking that station. With mine on mute I don;t hear it but you do. And you will deal with it!!

Last edited:
Props: Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
That was me bumpin bo. I do that a lot in lobbies..we are the sicc mobb.gotta put em up on nor cal gangsta shit. lol
I don't do it a lot wit the brehs tho in case its annoying or if some one else has a mic so we can chopp it up

Lol @ 707

Il be back on after the clipper game like 1030 ish..

Feb 14, 2006
mE AND MY HOMIE nISM0nster are hopping on ritt now if anyon e trynba get down!
That shit was pretty fun but you left too soon haha

That was me bumpin bo. I do that a lot in lobbies..we are the sicc mobb.gotta put em up on nor cal gangsta shit. lol
I don't do it a lot wit the brehs tho in case its annoying or if some one else has a mic so we can chopp it up
Well I ain;t got a mic so whenever you want to, turn that shit on. You had the kinda playlist I have for fight night champion. IDK why EA can do it but Rockstar can't. Seems like Every station has 8 songs and they get old real quick. I have 400+ on my fight night playlist. The only song on gta 5 I could listen to anytime it comes on is Fidlar - Cocaine.

Props: Kon1 and Mr G

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I feel you, I just ain't played it for a while and I was doing shit while I was playing so I just said fuck it and focused on shit here at the house. I will be hopping on tonight though so we can all fuck fools up again!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i haven't played for like 2 weeks lol, ppl must be slacking if im on that list still

Rasan @Rasan you should demote me in the crew ranks and promote someone active, ill probably never play gta online again

Feb 14, 2006
if i play this game enough to get the rocket launcher i will be stuck in the bad sports lobby forever
Offset the bad sport bs by completing missions. I blew up 2 cars yesterday, did a few jobs and got 1000 for "good behavior" today. It's just like driving kinda jerky near cops during a chase so they don't ram in to you, or NPC drivers in traffic that purposely get in the way. Fool the shitty code in the system cuz it's not a very smart one. Just don't go destroying a shitload you'll be fine lol

Props: Mr G