The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Mar 13, 2003
Yep the AI knows about head shots lol.
You get up there through the gap in front of the mini-mart doors, right? You can take the ladder but you won't be safe up there. The gap is a glitch and nothing can hit you unless it's in a specific spot. One guy I was playing there with was going "Okaaaaayy,,look, if anybody wants to learn how to get up there just follow me". He sounded annoyed like he was going out of his way to do us a favor we all just ignored him lol. IDK if the update fixed it. Hopefully not.
Naw, if were talking about the same store I get up there from the opposite road where there is this bike rack with a sign over it.....I'm able to climb up from that area to get onto the roof.....but in gonna check on the ladder and the gap ur talking about.

Feb 14, 2006
Naw, if were talking about the same store I get up there from the opposite road where there is this bike rack with a sign over it.....I'm able to climb up from that area to get onto the roof.....but in gonna check on the ladder and the gap ur talking about.
I'm talkin about the little mini mart in the back of the map, called "24/7". There's a ladder behind it you can use to get on top but you're wide open. Above the the entrance doors you can climb to the top and it looks all glitchy, you can see through the walls and shoot the enemies but they can't shoot you. It looks like it's been patched.

GTA 5 Online: *Patched* Sandy Shores Survival Glitch - QUICK MONEY - 200k/hr! - YouTube

I'd embed but you can't embed the video so it starts right where it needs to start. I hate videos full of fucking talkin and introductions just tell us what to do and stfu about it.

I doubt rockstar knows until the videos and snitches show Rockstar all their screw ups.
I'm still pissed about the heli at Boneyard lol.

Props: TLALOC
Feb 14, 2006
at the end of nevuary watch em try and put them in a DLC pack unless crew members are playin this game is boring and i thought it was gonna hold me off wanting to buy a ps4
Knowing how rockstar has been, we'll get heists but be limited to about 1 a month. First one will net us like 10 grand lol.
The thing online is missing imo is a story mode for people to get through w/ friends and crew. I think it'd be cool. They stuck us with a deaf mute so I don;t see how they can implement it unless they hire actors.

Mar 13, 2003
Thanx for the video
$CASH$ @$CASH$ cleared that right up for me...anyway no I'm not talking about that 24/7 mini mart I'm actually talking about a business directly across the street from that, u basically have a birds eye view of the garbage can where most people tend to b and the area where all the in breds spawn @ lol

Props: $CASH$
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Thanx for the video
$CASH$ @$CASH$ cleared that right up for me...anyway no I'm not talking about that 24/7 mini mart I'm actually talking about a business directly across the street from that, u basically have a birds eye view of the garbage can where most people tend to b and the area where all the in breds spawn @ lol
on top of the dumpster and you shoot over the fence?

Feb 14, 2006
on top of the dumpster and you shoot over the fence?
yeah thats the spot I take when I do Sandy shores mostly. It gets you the most kills because it faces the enemy entrance. At times you can;t shoot so you have to shift around a bit.
I've dealt with the same thing TLALOC has in getting popped by some random spawn but it's usually because the idiots playing with me in the survival are running around and that leads to random spawning. I did not know it happened solo. That's bad news haha
There's one more area to hide at when your alone. It's across from the dumpster, to the left of the van rockstar added.

^^those 2 hallway-type hideouts work well. Especially with 2 people. The enemies never stay in one place they eventually come to you but some people don't get it. There was a level 65 dude telling everyone in boneyard "go tot he rooftop and get em guys it's the sweet spot". Like really/ Level 65 you didn't know they kick you from there? Anyway in 30 sec he was kicked and "abandoned" us.
Some people are just morons.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
^^lmfao yeah. It was one of my own cars, too. The Granger. Someone posted a pic of that error in here. Last week I was in mr g garage and once the garage loaded up, I could see the city from inside the garage and then I ended up in my own garage by the hills. I've also walked into my garage and it showed me inside some kinda dungeon with no cars and I got "wasted".

Props: Mr G
Feb 14, 2006
I Haven't been on today but for anyone who will be, lot's of complaints about purchased cars today disappearing from their garage and the money they used to buy with it, too. Not their old cars, just cars bought today.

Mar 13, 2003
PS3 only or both consoles $CASH$ @$CASH$
And if both thank god I already bought my carbonizer lol

Feb 14, 2006
So far it's just ps3 guys. If it's xbox guys the profiles aren't visible so I can;t actually see. One dude bitching about it has 1 billion I think he's gonna come out ok!

edit: if you play on xbox and see someone in a tow truck, get the hell out of there asap or your systems going to freeze and potentially corrupt your console. These fuckin nerds..

Last edited: