The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Man I haven't been on this game for a while now. I don't know, playing with the goons is fun and all but the game itself needs to do something to make me interested again. It's pretty repetitive. Just a few survival missions, a few cool story missions, but most of it is shit I don't wanna do. Even glitching is repetitive. I need some cool ass heists that requires a lot of teamwork and coordination. And it better not be just a few heists like story mode.
THIS! I mean I like playin wit the SICC goons, but I just copped BF4 and until Rockstar adds some more interesting shit LIKE HEISTS I'm really thinking of playing this BF4. I dunno I'm kinda tore between the two.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
god damn based god im almost done with this game. im trying so hard to finish this shit. 70% done, 6 more missions. saved LD, Mike saved the fam, bout to go on the union heist. i been playing this shit hardcore every day this week. atleast 4 hours a day at the minimum. im going to try to beat it by tomorrow if possible, then start over and let my girl play it. hella shit i didnt do tho, hobbies and pasttimes, etc. ill do all that shit on my second play.

@Nuttkase where you at in the game?

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
i got the dunce hat last night im on probation for a couple hours sons of bitches
Took a shot in the middle of the war we were in. No time for poses in that lobby.
You can see the jacked armored police/swat van that shows up at 5 stars behind the cruiser. I liked that I set a 10g bounty on that guy, you took it and split it with me good lookin out!

I noticed if you damage a pigs car enough, like blow out 3 of their tires, it disappears so a fresh one can come for you.

Just before you were donned a dunce cap. Life was so simple back then.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
lol^ i still felt guilty bout it and then your message had me rollin,

my fully mod'ed cabrio was bringing in 87k a pop...
my homeboy just bought the game last night so ima bring em in the sicc mobb and show em the ropes... be a good time kill til ps4..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
So me and $CASH$ @$CASH$ exit a mission and everyone in the session is all on one block waring..
Is on the same block in vinewood. In the notifications I seen a bunch of bounties going on and on..
They are for 2,110,000 each. Theres at least 4 guys over rank 100 and one is 433. We head over there and lucky ass a muthafucka could be dude is driving a tank n I still managed to murk em..!!
Dope ass fuck!!

Feb 14, 2006
It was fucking crazy tonight. Me and mr g hop into some random lobby. I see an update about a bounty on some guyand i thought it said $211,000 I said "Wait that's kinda high I never seen that price before". Someone takes the bounty and I look again, there's extra zeros there - its 2.11 million.

Jiggles was droppin the bounties left and right on everybody - 1 at a time. One dies, another bounty takes his place. We get to the area and Mr G @Mr G takes a bounty for 2+million IMMEDIATELY I was dyin of jealousy!!!! Some bitch ass in a tank kept nukin everybody after that and he gets bountied. After Mr G left an air strike killed the tank and we all went back to search and destroy the bounties like level headed human beings lol.

I stuck around and ended up getting 3 bounties myself at about 6+ mill total. Whats crazy is nobody was killin anybody unless it was for the bounty, we all wanted that green and knew they were coming. Like an unspoken rule "fuck the whites hit the red dots and hit em asap". Everybody got payed in there tonight.

Then he puts one on me after my 3rd bounty win. I don't last more than 20 sec tops. I wanted to run home and stay there for 48 min to keep mine but that shit wasn't happenin.
They said he'd just GIVEN everybody 15 mill just for being in the lobby before we showed up and rockstar had said somewhere that their employees would be online this weekend and if we were lucky we'd "spot them". Maybe Jiggles is with rockstar?

Anyway, the shit was off the hook. Kinda glad Mr G left it gave me better chances lol.

edit: Oh shit G you beat me to it!!!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
man this shit is hella gay people mobbin with tanks shits stupid ass fast shoots faster then a gun i threw like 8 sticky bombs at one and didnt even blow it up and to top it off these two fools were mobbin after me in buggatis so i sticky bombed both cars and cost me $40k plus i got 2 bad sports in a bad sport lobby the fuck kinda shit is that and i think them bitches raised my probation time

Feb 14, 2006
Man there's players who destroy cars inside bad sports just to stay in there. The longest extension I heard was 16 days. These are real life days, not in-game days.
I want to buy a tank thanks to those 2 million bounties I got but apparently it's a 1 way ticket to bad sport. People crash their cars into your tank and they explode and you get labeled for it. Fuck that lol.
I know Robertos building himself a sicc tank garage for the crew. IDK I might just mob on the side in an entity while everyone else is firing off canons lol