The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
if i gotta play 6 real hours in a bad sport lobby this game is dead to me
I could be wrong but it ain't actual playing time. If it's a 2 day restriction, you just let the time go by for 2 days. You don't actually have to play 48 hours. You just have to stay away from bombing rides for 48 hours. You can take a 2 day break and come back to the regular lobbies, really. If they made you play for 48 hours first (or 6 in your case), man that would be some fucked up shit lol
edit: ill just go look it up..brb

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
thats stupid ass fuck.... you allready have to pay for the car's insurance claim..
people shouldnt be bitchmade and thier cars wont get blown up...

Feb 14, 2006
I can't find a clear answer. Just "real time". IDK if it means playing in real time or letting the time go by.

But there's a way to get out of that bullshit quicker.
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 - go to criminal records race. Host it and play by yourself. Make it 1 lap. It;s literally 25 seconds. Repeat this shit. The one thing about bad sports is following rules, completing missions, etc.. Get positive points by completing missions i.e., race. 1 lap races will cut your time down. Someone got a 2 hour bad sport, did 1 lap and was back in regular lobbies.
The sicc mobb should go online and commend him if they can. There's videos on youtube where folks are trading the commend option to get out of there.
So there's a way out.

I'd do the race. You probably need to race 1 lap 6 times? You only got 6 hours and the 2 hour guy said 1 lap got him out.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Feb 14, 2006
thats stupid ass fuck.... you allready have to pay for the car's insurance claim..
people shouldnt be bitchmade and thier cars wont get blown up...
yeah it;s hella weak. What's even more fucked up is there's the bomb ignition upgrade for your owned cars. Those are the cars that blow up with little damage. It's like they want you in bad sport.

Props: Mr G

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Reading some of these posts, and a few on a different board, I'm kinda happy I haven't jumped online yet. I mean of course I've read about awesome stuff too, like people rolling deep fucking shit up, funny stuff happening, but lately it seems to be mostly people complaining. I played a little before work and I'm at 63% of story mode done, thought I was a little higher.

I'm off the next few days though so I'm sure I'll grind out some serious playtime at some point.

Mar 13, 2003
Must be pretty bad on ps3....I have run into issues before but the amount of shit u guys be talking on the daily is beyond the shit that I go through on Xbox

Feb 14, 2006
It's not that bad for me 90% of the time personaliy. I've added 15 or so people since Online started for diff things. Ther was this 10 yr old british kid verbally assaulting some old dude yesterday. Sounded like sharon osbourne stickin her foot up Ozzys ass. I used to troll a lot so the shit talking is fun to listen to until a 15 yr old starts reppin choppa city and actin like his gta kills arereal life 187's. Nothin multiple bounties can't fix. They either leave cuz they don't know why it's happening so often or they stop yentering it up.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
the whole not being able to blow up peoples car is gay without being a bad sport first thing i did off probation is blow up someones car the faggot tried to run me over so i bombed his ride wasted a shitload of ammo sitting atop of los santos customs yesterday with $cash$ just lighting people up

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i guess you can get reported or given bad feedback cause i got a notice that said people in the lobby were saying i was being a bad sport i was gonna be kicked this was way after i only blew up one car the whole time i played this was when i was just shooting people

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
i guess you can get reported or given bad feedback cause i got a notice that said people in the lobby were saying i was being a bad sport i was gonna be kicked this was way after i only blew up one car the whole time i played this was when i was just shooting people
I don't get why people do that. If you don't like the lobby you're in you can switch lobbies through the start menu. Fuckin pussies reporting people.

Props: Mr G
May 9, 2002
Reading some of these posts, and a few on a different board, I'm kinda happy I haven't jumped online yet. I mean of course I've read about awesome stuff too, like people rolling deep fucking shit up, funny stuff happening, but lately it seems to be mostly people complaining. I played a little before work and I'm at 63% of story mode done, thought I was a little higher.

I'm off the next few days though so I'm sure I'll grind out some serious playtime at some point.
Im with you.

As of right now, i passed the game, but only have 78% done. Each character has over 2 billion dollars, and i own every property there is. I also have a shit ton of planes, cars, and military vehicles.

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase
Feb 14, 2006
the whole not being able to blow up peoples car is gay without being a bad sport first thing i did off probation is blow up someones car the faggot tried to run me over so i bombed his ride wasted a shitload of ammo sitting atop of los santos customs yesterday with $cash$ just lighting people up
We had at least a 3:1 ratio of kills last night. 2 sicc mobb members taking on everybody and winning. I Killed a friend or 2 of mine by accident. Some players are actively searching for glitchers and "bad sports" and reporting their names to rockstars email. I can't believe that;s even an option.. Bunch of yuppy faggots.

Good bye exploit and glitches (until more come out) update for gta v 1.05 has been released

New GTA Online Title Update 1.05 | Rockstar Games
For the ps3 - It still works. Tested with my batti cuz it's cheap and if I lost it I can get another one easy. It's buggy though. I followed the rules and I spawned inside my felon just outside of customs instead of the bike. Batti was in my garage when I got there.
Anyway I don't even need the glitch anymore, this is for the curious people who don't want to be guinea pigs. It works on the ps3.

Mar 13, 2003
Lol.....so much for rockstar saying they "fixed" that issue haha.....personally losing interest in this game now that there is NO new content yet......ill try again tonight to get back into this but my hopes r real low, I'm actually thinking of gettingn bf4 before Black Friday now.....

Oh and word is stimulus package is on it's way again.........next week,
Surprised? Lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
fuck the stimulus package id mobb but ammo is way expensive and the whole bad sport shit is gay the whole point of the game is to be a bad sport and i guess they will be searching for cheaters cause when i was trying to leave the bad sports lobby it said im stuck with the cheaters and bad sports

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
everyone's trippin about that bad sport shit.. you cant spray up a car? that's super weak..why play.. why not just make it so you get a immediate 4 stars or somethin make it hard on ppl or somethin but to make them play in a seperate lobby is wack. I see alot of complaints abt online too glad I stuck to story mode.

If you're any sort of threat I spray that whip up. If I went into a bad sport lobby I'd quit online. fuck that shit I'm not gonna pay money monthly to play online then get spanked for playing the game.. what the fuck

fuckin played for 2 hours paused it in the middle of a mission had a long ride back and accidently cut my Xbox off.. so I gotta do the whole saw mill misdion over and the shit took a good hour.. had to take a break

lost two of my best cars riding around with them going on missions.. I knew that bulkshit was gonna happen shoulda kept it in the damn garage.. hope it's in impound shit sucks

to do the mission where Dom is on top of the maze bank, I really gotta sign online Xbox and put in the blimp code?thst shit is fucking gay why make it a mission? so if I don't want to put in the code, I gotta find a plane and parachute? wtf

I feel like that's just a anti piracy/borrowing the game type deal..you use the blimp code your homie can't..that mission better not be mandatory. I got the blimp code I just don't want to sign on Xbox live , I gotta enter my new wireless password and etc too lazy I just wanna play the game not an extra 10 minutes of bullshit to pass one level

Last edited: