The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
If I'm not mistaken sickorps was using the baller SUV and was getting 90k for it.....for me I was using the schyster fusildale (sp?) and getting 84k for it...I've also seen a few vids about a "walking under water" glitch or area where it is possible to do that....sounds like u have been in that area where this is possible, it's
Completely pointless but ppl still find it "cool" for some reason.....it's happened to me n was just annoying. MaC A$$ ViC @MaC A$$ ViC
Yup 96k fully modded.

finally the brehs have seen the light lol join us

Feb 14, 2006
All you need is the FIRST 90 SECONDS. It's being shown with xbox but the steps are identical to ps3. Before you go into customs, here's text for those who don;t want the video.

1) Set spawn to "Last Location".
2) Have your car just outside of customs, go PAUSE>ONLINE>LEAVE GTA ONLINE. When I don;t leave online FIRST with spawn location set to "last location" I always end up in my apt after I sell the car and have to drive all the way back. Thing is though, my car is always still in my garage I never lose my vehicle, anyway.
3) Go back online.
4) You'll be right outside the shop. Go in and sell.
5)Soon as it says SOLD hit PAUSE>Online>SWAP CHARACTER>Pick your character. It'll load right back up and you'll be outside the shop again. No waiting to re-sell either, you can go right back in asap.
TIP - Less haters in the hood customs area. Do it there and fuck the hi end spot.

Sometimes I'll respawn inside the shop lol. If you hit the 500g mark and haven;t deposited it into your account, you'll spawn outside of your car and notice it;s still inside customs lol. Steal a car and approach the garage to make the door open and walk inside. You'll be able to get back in your car. This only happens to me when I'm carrying 500g in cash. Maybe it;s a glitch only happening to me but it happens.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
I wouldn't try with a purchased car. I've tried with the Felon I bought with money I earned honestly and the z-type I bought with the glitch. Neither sold because they were worth more than 50k.
You want a stolen not-so expensive ride that you customize as much as possible. That's why it took me 2 hours to make 200k. I had to sell and customize as I went along. Started with 9k a sell and now it;s worth 80. Once you pimp the shit out, save your game so the mods are still there when you re-spawn.
If your sketchy and want peace of mind, test it out with a stolen non-modded one and get the hang of it. Just keep selling it so when your ready you already have the cash to upgrade a vehicle of your choice.

Props: 2-0-Sixx
Jun 8, 2011
Yea I got in the bad sport lobbies. I think I got put into the bad sport lobbies because there was a group of fools chasing me around cuz I had a bounty on me. And they all stopped at the same spot. So I drove by with a sticky bomb n blew me all up. Must have been a couple personal cars there.. This sucks tho. I can't play with anybody but randoms and assholes. And just started glitchinf today. I'm already sitting on 2mil after like 10 minutes of doing it. But the thing is glitch like half a mil then stop and do a couple races or missions then do another half a mil so you don't get caught. And so you don't pop up as red on they radar ya know.

Jun 8, 2011
The glitch is easy. Just make sure the car you doing is less than 50k before upgrades.
Then go to Online INVITE ONLY SESSION. Head to LSC and if you have any upgrades then upgrade it. But don't sell it on that same visit to LSC. You got to head out then right back in. Press sell and as soon as it says sold. Press start. Then make sure you go to the online tab by pressing R1 it CANT be right on the d pad then click on the online tab and scroll down to swap characters and press X once you're on the swap character screen DONT press circle. Press X on the character your doing the glitch with and then just repeat it.

Before all that make sure your respawn location is on LAST LOCATION and NOT on PROPERTY. Hope I helped.

I'm tryna get a garage full of tanks so all the sicc mobb and come over and choose one then we can just go on a rampage on white dots.

Feb 14, 2006
Yea I got in the bad sport lobbies. I think I got put into the bad sport lobbies because there was a group of fools chasing me around cuz I had a bounty on me. And they all stopped at the same spot. So I drove by with a sticky bomb n blew me all up. Must have been a couple personal cars there.. This sucks tho. I can't play with anybody but randoms and assholes. And just started glitchinf today. I'm already sitting on 2mil after like 10 minutes of doing it. But the thing is glitch like half a mil then stop and do a couple races or missions then do another half a mil so you don't get caught. And so you don't pop up as red on they radar ya know.
How long is probation? I heard some people 24 hrs, 48 hrs, and even 7 days. I think the 7 days are the guys who just keep blowing shit up from inside Bad sport lobbies.
An he's right, stay on the safe side and switch it up. I like to do 2-3 survivals and some missions between the glitch. I took 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx advice on the boneyard. Major props!! Had 4 people in boneyard all under level 20 none of them knew what they were doing but I took that spot behind the shed facing opposite the street. I had to finish wave 9 and 10 early on (and a couple others) on my own because these dumb fucks kept running around. Seriously Felt like a charity case knowing they got 40 gs on 2 survivals. I thought they figured it out by then. They voted to play again a 3rd time I got out of there to find a new group. I went right back in asap and they had just "LEFT" haha I felt used!

Props: Mr G
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I wouldn't try with a purchased car. I've tried with the Felon I bought with money I earned honestly and the z-type I bought with the glitch. Neither sold because they were worth more than 50k.
You want a stolen not-so expensive ride that you customize as much as possible. That's why it took me 2 hours to make 200k. I had to sell and customize as I went along. Started with 9k a sell and now it;s worth 80. Once you pimp the shit out, save your game so the mods are still there when you re-spawn.
If your sketchy and want peace of mind, test it out with a stolen non-modded one and get the hang of it. Just keep selling it so when your ready you already have the cash to upgrade a vehicle of your choice.
I would buy the tracker and insurance just in case some fag blows your shit up on the way. This exploit works just do it right and your good.

Jun 8, 2011
How long is probation? I heard some people 24 hrs, 48 hrs, and even 7 days. I think the 7 days are the guys who just keep blowing shit up from inside Bad sport lobbies.
An he's right, stay on the safe side and switch it up. I like to do 2-3 survivals and some missions between the glitch. I took 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx advice on the boneyard. Major props!! Had 4 people in boneyard all under level 20 none of them knew what they were doing but I took that spot behind the shed facing opposite the street. I had to finish wave 9 and 10 early on (and a couple others) on my own because these dumb fucks kept running around. Seriously Felt like a charity case knowing they got 40 gs on 2 survivals. I thought they figured it out by then. They voted to play again a 3rd time I got out of there to find a new group. I went right back in asap and they had just "LEFT" haha I felt used!

I got 2 days. I been trying so hard not to blow shit up. It's so hard when assholes try to take ya down all the time. I'll try to out speed em and get away or try to shoot them thru the window. But when they don't mind blowing you and your ride up. It's hard. I'll usually stand a distance away and snipe em.

It's a dark place. Lol

Jun 8, 2011
If you guys wanna make some good cash with that exploit. Get the Schyster it's a sport car. And you can just jack one and get it a tracker. It's not too hot. Fully upgrade it and it could sell for 101k. That's the one I got.

Props: Kon1

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
wtf, you can still exploit money??? not only that but you can get richer faster?? lol

yea GTA online is dead before it even started. thinking about not even playing anymore, theres no economy anymore and my goal was to get rich during the recession by grinding my way up. whats the point if i could accomplish that in an hour of cheating

hopefully they remove the glitches for good, call this last month a beta test and reset everyones characters, but give stimulus money as planned.

Mar 13, 2003
My motivation is more mission orientated so I can advance online.....money is just needed for my arsenal and vehicle mods and some other perks I guess u can say but tbh it isn't making it boring or anything for me (when ppl r glitching), just going solo when I need around 4-5 other ppl to help me with missions is getting frustrating especially when u get randoms to Help n all they seem to do is fuck around is getting to me.....for the moment tdm is keeping me interested and survival matches. The lack of "missions" for the moment is wot is making it boring for me cuz i can no longer advance online n once I finish all tdm n survivals I'll put this game down until they release a dlc.....

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
wtf, you can still exploit money??? not only that but you can get richer faster?? lol

yea GTA online is dead before it even started. thinking about not even playing anymore, theres no economy anymore and my goal was to get rich during the recession by grinding my way up. whats the point if i could accomplish that in an hour of cheating

hopefully they remove the glitches for good, call this last month a beta test and reset everyones characters, but give stimulus money as planned.
Nah they wont reset 90 percent of players, the last time around they only reset the people who over did it. I got like 5 mill the last time around.

Props: TLALOC
Feb 14, 2006
Nah they wont reset 90 percent of players, the last time around they only reset the people who over did it. I got like 5 mill the last time around.
They made us all beta testers. This is rockstars mistake we're just taking advantage of their bad workmanship lol
And I agree with TLALOC, the glitching is good for the money but it doesn't help you rise in rank. At level 66 I still want to do the survival and missions with friends/crew. I want that gold tint for my gats and the mini gun. Never die in another survival after that opens up.

If your the type who doesn't care about someone elses bank account and ride, then others taking advantage of the glitch shouldn't bother you either since that's what it's for. If grinding is your thing, that's cool too. The glitch will be fixed there's no way rockstar isn't aware and I'll still be there long as fresh updates come along. It's the actual hacking of the game I gotta worry about. That same guy who had bulletproof vehicles also came into the lobby with a truck that was about 1 story tall. Someone sent in a merryweather air strike and blew it up. I don't think that truck is available in the game lol.

Mar 13, 2003
That same guy who had bulletproof vehicles also came into the lobby with a truck that was about 1 story tall. Someone sent in a merryweather air strike and blew it up. I don't think that truck is available in the game lol.
Wtf!!!!! That shit is crazy ridiculous right there!!!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Man I haven't been on this game for a while now. I don't know, playing with the goons is fun and all but the game itself needs to do something to make me interested again. It's pretty repetitive. Just a few survival missions, a few cool story missions, but most of it is shit I don't wanna do. Even glitching is repetitive. I need some cool ass heists that requires a lot of teamwork and coordination. And it better not be just a few heists like story mode.

Jun 8, 2011
I'll be on at 11 if anybody tryna get on. I'm off probo and back in regular lobbies. We can glitch our money up or just bust a couple missions. If y'all tryna get money legitly. I'm lvl 75 so we can do that rooftop rumble and get 25k first time and 12.5k the rest of the times with some RP real fast. Or just smash white dots. Idk I hate playing alone.

Props: Mr G and Kon1