The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
i get bored doing the races so who ever gets first i let them then i just pit maneuver the 2nd place person or gas brake dip on em
hah yeah I like to rotate my position as the wins go. If there's 3 of us and I win 1st, the next one I go in 3rd, then 2nd, and then 1st again. I saw Kon on but he didn't respond to my message about the race so I guess I'm done til later. Nothin to do when the group is off unless I want to do shitty Gerald missions where the pay is 1500. All my other missions now take 1-6 players I can't do them alone.
It's either that or rob stores.

Soon as I exit my apt there's always some fucking idiot chasin me around so I let em ctch up a little, a burn em, let em catch up, burn em again, and if they are still comin I wait til I'm a 1/4 mile off, get out my car and stand to the side of it and kill em as they approach. Usually gotta lose a star. It happens all the time. Fucking assholes I just wanna go to Los Santos Customs lol. Makes a 2 min leisure drive into a 5 min chase.

May 9, 2002
In the countryside between the Senora freeway 13 and the 1 there's always an armored truck on the right side just off the highway (between Blaine county and Sandy Shores) each time I pass in the daytime. All you need to do is cruise the 13 until you reach the town area by Grapeseed. A blip shows up.
It's always got 2 security - 1 in the car, the other coming back from the store. Like clockwork. It's automatic when you arrive in the area.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130911084539/gtawiki/images/6/69/XbsDvHt.jpg

^^It's on the upper right side of the map. I won't embed because the pic is too large.

If you ever see an armored truck but there's no blip, you can't rob them. I've tried lol. You get 9-12 gs each time. I use the assault rifle when I blow the doors open, shoot right at the center. I murder the security first. It's just quicker. You get 3 stars anyway just for attacking them. 2 extra kill ain't gonna do shit but speed it up.
i couldnt find this to save my life.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I'm glitching money again with the Vapid SandKing, Gettin 67K each sell so I'mma glitch a few milly then I'll be down for some Criminal Records RP glitching or anything else my sicc goons is tryna do! I'm tryna hit one of these sessions y'all been talking bout when you got like 5-6 siccmobb members to dominate the city HAHAHHA!

Aug 13, 2009
Mr G @Mr G left me all alone in your pad so i decided to take a shower. Sang a bit for some RP. Then i got kicked out.... Guess i will take my talents elsewhere...lol

Props: Mr G
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Just did a rally race with tongue twista. we rode in the same car and finished 1st together. If you dont want to gain hella RP just wins, that might be all we need to do with just 2 players.
the way you invite someone is hit start go to the tab that says friends and click on whoever name you wanna invite id play longer but gonna add some music to my phone then hit the gym

Props: $CASH$
Feb 14, 2006
i couldnt find this to save my life.
There's gotta be a video on youtube for it. I know the weed farm you can rob weekly only shows up for trevor but I've seen that armored truck in the same spot a dozen times w/ all characters. Next time I'm there I'll take a pic and embed from Rockstar.
I'm glitching money again with the Vapid SandKing, Gettin 67K each sell so I'mma glitch a few milly then I'll be down for some Criminal Records RP glitching or anything else my sicc goons is tryna do! I'm tryna hit one of these sessions y'all been talking bout when you got like 5-6 siccmobb members to dominate the city HAHAHHA!
Maaaan I see a ton more RP racing the sedans than any other vehicle.
Your the 2nd sicc member who asked me to take your bounty.Hasn't gotten easier lol. I always split it though.

Props: Mr G and Kon1