The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
You get an extra star for blasting him, I hate 4 stars with 2 choppers, seems pretty excessive for like $1500 haha

and wow I was on my phone outside my house, every time I looked in the window somebody was running over my character. Even in pussy mode cars can kill you.

you gotta be super quick doing that robbery. yeah they forever running up on someone i found a lil remedy for that when ever you wanna get on your phone go into a store and do it and they cant fuck with you.

so far i found the best way to make larger sums of money is to sell them suv, do a street race (just finish either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place) and them team death matches

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
looks like they are still having problems tried to mob with cash and mothafucka tried running me over so i busted a cap in his ass stole his car and ran him over a couple times i was mobbin with mr g we were on top of a hill shooting some other players and he clubs me over the head with his gun and fuck you 2-0-sixx

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i fucking suck at this shit i cant even lie. lol i always got no ammo and get owned in death matches..
it'll take some time. its all about the element of surprise in this game. gotta catch people slippin.
sum dude dumped on me while i was driving around trying to find an ATM. lol
another guy was chasing me in a jet.
but then i dumped on two random people minding they own business in the parking lot.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
its saturday of course this shit is going to be laggy as fuck
its not laggy its that i cant even get online shits hella fun tho but kingsix18 @kingsix18 picked air missions and fuck that shit i hate flying survival is dope got to wave 9 with 2-0-sixx kingsix and baked421 no idea who he is but before i could even take a step i got blasted

Props: kingsix18
Feb 14, 2006
looks like they are still having problems tried to mob with cash and mothafucka tried running me over so i busted a cap in his ass stole his car and ran him over a couple times i was mobbin with mr g we were on top of a hill shooting some other players and he clubs me over the head with his gun and fuck you 2-0-sixx
I never ran you over? Out in the desert right? I showed up soon as 2-0-sixx left.

You rammed my car in the police cruiser so I shot at the car like a warning and then you merked me with an automatic haha. Soon as I re-spawned you ran me over so the next time I respawned I killed you lol. Shit gets confusing out there. I bounced right after that cuz I had 3 stars and really needed to deposit some cash.

If anyone sees me on there I'm not lookin to beef with the crew lol I like to drive out to where the sicc guys are on the map and fuck with randoms, cops, whoever. It's really the only thing that makes that free roam shit worth it is having people to do dirt with.
Hella funny I was doing co-ops with people and sicc members killed my friend over and over and over. We're in the same car and shit but there ain't no rules to the game haha

Last edited:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I never ran you over? Out in the desert right? I showed up soon as 2-0-sixx left.

You rammed my car in the police cruiser so I shot at the car like a warning and then you merked me with an automatic haha. Soon as I re-spawned you ran me over so the next time I respawned I killed you lol. Shit gets confusing out there. I bounced right after that cuz I had 3 stars and really needed to deposit some cash.

If anyone sees me on there I'm not lookin to beef with the crew lol I like to drive out to where the sicc guys are on the map and fuck with randoms, cops, whoever. It's really the only thing that makes that free roam shit worth it is having people to do dirt with.
Hella funny I was doing co-ops with people and sicc members killed my friend over and over and over. We're in the same car and shit but there ain't no rules to the game haha
lol thats what made is funny last night you,@mr_G and I getting away from the cops and I see G over at Los Santos garage beating up the mechanic or someone lol

Nov 18, 2010
Survival is fun but my god I suck ass at that shit. Did the mandatory one for trevor. I climbed as high as could go and my stupid ass just fell off shooting at someone wave 4 dudes spectating me musta died.

I like that jet/motorcycle mission.

And pay and spray does get the cops off of you if youre not on their radar. Just isnt like old gta where you can drive in infront of 20 cops and trick them with a new paintjob lmao

Aug 13, 2009
lol thats what made is funny last night you,@mr_G and I getting away from the cops and I see G over at Los Santos garage beating up the mechanic or someone lol
Shouldve been with us the other night.
It was me, Mr G @Mr G and R @RobertoxYLx and all of us are rockin the same fit.
Dude playing next to me was like "what the fuck are 3 cholos doing mobbin in a minivan."