The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
when you get time join us on social club, 13 nd growing, ps3 has over 30

im online how do i link up with the goons?
ps3 or xbox?
Rockstar Games Social Club - Sicc Soldiers

Survival is unlocked after level 15.

We did that last night since Butcher206 is level 16 or some shit. It's fun and gets pretty intense after the third wave.
I'm level 8, I got 3 days long weekend all day all night to catch up!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i went into a last team standing match realized i didnt have no ammo when i was aiming at someone i wasted all my ammo killing butcher still ended up winning
lol i have to admit shooting that rpg at you and blowing up your car (well, my car) was so fuckin awesome and one of my funnest moments so far. i was saving it from a survival mission for something just like that.

but im going to go into 'pussy' mode for a couple weeks to try and get that 400k apartment. i think im going to just try races and stay away from people mostly. theres so many people killing each other but hospital bills are ridiculous! and the more money you have i think the more it costs i think. and ammo is fuckin expensive. reminds me of that chris rock 'change the price of bullets to 10,000 each and no one would be shooting each other' standup lol.

gta online is like the wild west right now but i think as people start to rank up theyll realise how costly it is and theyll settle down. at least until the rank 100 ppl start rampaging with miniguns and shit lol

Feb 8, 2003
I got the earrings, but wanted otehr jewelry for him.

That is incorrect. I have bought a whole shit ton of suits for Trevor at Ponsyboys. They are all tacky and highwatered-out, but you can certainly buy stuff from the upscale stores with Trevor.
its default in the game that trevor looks like trash. all his clothes no matter where u buy them arent crisp or clean. they made him more of the dusty redneck type character while michael is the smart white collar criminal and franklin is the drug dealing hood thug lol

Feb 8, 2003
Franklin started wearing a watching without me buying one
when you in your closet choose out fits and you will see he weras different bracelets and watches. if you like one all you gotta do is pick teh outfit then go and change the shirt, pants and shoes to what you want. but make sure you dont pick long sleeves bc the watch and bracelets will disappear

Nov 18, 2010
Anyone else sometimes able to get free ammo and free upgrade parts on car?

Always has me wanting to upgrade cars and sell them back for more but paranoid the $20 000 rims will actually cost 20g lol

yesterday some random dude picked me up and we just went for bounties and robbing stores then splitting the cash.

I think the funniest shit was when we hopped in a next car with 4 stars and the getaway song was steve winwood - higher love.

I really need to learn how to take an L though once someone kills me it is on til we both spend like 10 grand in hospital bills haha

And I noticed hummer is only 5Gs resale

Feb 14, 2006
DAMN I was getting a grip of invites from people but I was doing co-ops with a friend and I ended up going from 17 gs at level 3 down to fucking 8 or 9 by level 5. Damn near 85% of the time I was runnin from cops seeing invitations pop up. We need a better strategy lol I couldn't figure out how to share the money so I got off to google the shit. I'll be back on in a bit. I;m hungry as fuck and my eyes are burning.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
i just dumped on two niggas and somehow i got kicked out of the session.
I was with a dude and we did a 1v1 deathmatch, he killed me twice and the game was over cause we were back at the choosing shit menu, so I backed out and all of a sudden I get kicked offline and back to campaign and I get the popup talking about being a bad sport lol