The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Shes a powertrippin bitch that loves to tell Walt what to do every single day.. once he got cancer he got fed up with it.. she slept with Ted for revenge not because he begged for it.. shes a whore, cant turn a whore into a housewife but u sure can turn a housewife into a whore

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher you are tripping....

yea i know shes a cunt and all that, etc etc

but looking at it from a purely sociopathic perspective, he could have done more to further cultivate a layer of unpenetrable trust in his marriage. its clear his wife is rather clever and therefore would require a lot more extra crafting and manipulation than your typical person. he just couldnt handle his wifes personality and living the double life and let it all go to shit rather quickly, especially when you consider the consequences.

Aug 3, 2008
www.myspace.com
i think it sucks even more with this show because how everything really fits all together and it's easier to watch multiple episodes in one sitting. i liked season 4 ALOT more when i ran through it back to back on the episodes then i did watching it every week and thats because you pick up on more of the intrigue things in the show that make it so awesome.
when i saw your sig, my first thougth was is he a machine? lol
next season i think is going to be down to Walt vs Jesse
cant wait !!

Nov 7, 2006
if you re-watch the show without bias you can see that walt was acting like a total faggot towards his wife the first couple seasons

its no wonder she fucked ted, he almost begged for it to happen
she fucked ted when walt quit the game and was trying to be a great husband and father. then she fucked walt when he said fuck it and became a baddass again so you tellin me walt was being a faggot makes me a skeptic on you yet again. your just a hater on his character for some reason. walt lied because it was the quick way of saying something other then i sell and cook crystal. i understand why skyler would leave him but i can also understand why walt did what he did. he started with the best intentions then he realized he was never even living to begin with and became an outlaw, same would happen to most guys who live a shuttered life like walt did and if you dont see that then i think we can pass the faggot torch to you my friend.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
she fucked ted when walt quit the game and was trying to be a great husband and father. then she fucked walt when he said fuck it and became a baddass again so you tellin me walt was being a faggot makes me a skeptic on you yet again. your just a hater on his character for some reason. walt lied because it was the quick way of saying something other then i sell and cook crystal. i understand why skyler would leave him but i can also understand why walt did what he did. he started with the best intentions then he realized he was never even living to begin with and became an outlaw, same would happen to most guys who live a shuttered life like walt did and if you dont see that then i think we can pass the faggot torch to you my friend.

wait a second, if I dont accept your opinion on a television show then im a faggot? im sorry but people see shit in different ways, thats how the world works. there isnt one consistent view on everything and if people dont accept it the way one person sees it theyre not faggots, grow up.

i see your point and its very valid, and possibly correct. what i said could be explained better but i dont feel like taking the time to explain it out; but ill try to simplify it

basically what im trying to say is that while walt *thinks* he has good intentions, almost everything he has done has served to put his family in a worse off place, emotionally, and danger wise; and a lot of it wasnt done out of necessity, rather it was done out of his own pride and hubris. i dont dislike walt, hes my favorite character on the show. i wouldnt have even gotten into this show if it wasnt for walt. its the opposite, i want walt to succeed, and when he does boneheaded stuff that puts everything in jeopardy it pisses me off. its that simple

Nov 7, 2006
you're telling me to grow up when you're calling a badass character of a TV show a faggot for trying his best to provide the most he can for his family? and then he gets caught up in the life and enjoys it so he's a faggot? dude you were siding with a whore who fucked on his man like a female would and you're a male. i'm not saying you're a fag but thats some faggy shit if you ask me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you're telling me to grow up when you're calling a badass character of a TV show a faggot for trying his best to provide the most he can for his family? and then he gets caught up in the life and enjoys it so he's a faggot? dude you were siding with a whore who fucked on his man like a female would and you're a male. i'm not saying you're a fag but thats some faggy shit if you ask me.
ya

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I agree, I don't really get mad at skylar for fucken her boss... Walt was missing for days, acting hella fishy. I don't agree, but makes her choice believable / reasonable.

what I hate her for was giving that idiot money for the IRS... after the fact when Walt shed the light on his situation. Then he bought a car first thing first.

Jul 9, 2007
I don't know about the last few people that posted in this thread but when I say that Skylar is the worst part of this show I don't mean the character. I mean the broad who play's her just suck's, is annoying as fuck, and I hate that I even have to look at her to watch this great show.

Nov 7, 2006
skylar character used her pussy to try to get out of a situation like a whore would. and even before that she was all flirting with the boss like a bitch would. walt was doing what he could to stop the game and be there for her but she wouldnt be and then when he said fuck it and went back to cooking she hopped on that dick like a whore would. and the fact she let ted have that pussu and not walt is contradicting seeing how she knew about ted as a badguy. yeah he did it for the right reasons but so did walt so ultimately the bitch cheated on her husband that's been there through everything for a scumbag who didnt even have the balls to face a skinny ass walt. these are the reasons i cant stand her and granted her character is well written and she plays the part well the choices she makes on the show make me cringe.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm currently working on a script for a show about a chemistry teacher who moves from Northeastern China to ABQ to cook drugs called "Beijing Bad"