The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So far this year I have completed watching

Soprano's
Breaking Bad - to current show
and
Entourage - to current show

I feel like I'm watching a movie with Breaking Bad, it's that good. I think I'm going to D/L the Wire, or start on Boardwalk Empire. Any suggestions - while I wait out this period tell new breaking bads?
The Wire
Carnivale
Rescue me
Season 1 of Twin Peaks, then watch the movie, pretend season 2 didn't happen...

Jan 5, 2006
He had the worst accent for a Chilean lol.. but he was perfect for the role of Gus Fring, so I cant complain....

I looked into it and this makes the most sense..

What are all of your thoughts on Gustavo's Chilean history? I wanted to point out that Mike said he couldn't find anything on Gus pre-1989, which was the year he left. 1989/1990 was when Pinochet's military regime came crashing down, so it seems highly unlikely that they would have his him leaving that year and his history from before that year hidden unless there was a significant tie to Pinochet. He must have been some sort of high ranking general/war criminal involved in dissapearing civilians or torturing people to have such dedication to hiding his past. A good friend of mine grew up until he was twenty under Pinochet, and some fucked up shit went on there. Agree/disagree?

Maybe could've been Pinochet's son? or someone very important or high ranking's son...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ummm in your opinion anyway, I'm not that big of a fan of the movie either, but it gives you some kind of closure

actually the season finale of season 2 would be better, but I wouldnt recommend the 2nd season personally

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
on Person of Interest tonight John goes into a project building filled with bulgarian tweekers and grabs some blue baggies from them so I started fanboying out but then it ended up it was just coke in blue bags :\

Dec 9, 2005
Gus has been referred to as "the Generalissimo" prior and there has been speculation that this means ties to Chile, which I'm not ruling out. But at least there is an additional "businessman Gus" side to that nick name as well, since in at least one episode, where I think it was Hank, said how he felt that Los Pollos Hermanos was "better than the Colonel's." So "the Generalissimo" fits his legal identity as well.

Jan 5, 2006
Sure, Gus comes up with a good excuse to explain why Hank found his fingerprints at Gale's apartment, but his personal records from Chile are fishy. And we think we know why: Gus was somehow involved with Pinochet. That would explain why Hector once called Gus "The Big Generalissimo," and also why, as Hank says, "before '86, the guy's a ghost." Gus got out just at the right time, before Pinochet lost control of the country. No wonder the cartel's old leader, Don Eladio, tells Gus during the bloody swimming pool flashback, "The only reason you’re alive and [your partner] is dead is that I know who you are."

Nov 7, 2006
Everyone who has ever seen this show hates Walts wife.
which is funny because it really shows how much people truley love the villian. we tend to forget that skyler is doing all the right things and was still hated by me aswell. but once she fucked ted it made it too easy to hater her.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
God damn!!

I had never heard of this show but the title of this post (big props to Nuttkase) and the 60+ pages of comments made me check it out on Netflix. It took me 3 weeks, but I just finished seasons 1-4 and this show is easily my favorite ever..

Does anyone know when the 1st episode of season 5 is supposed to air? I can't imagine waiting a week between episodes..

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
God damn!!

I had never heard of this show but the title of this post (big props to Nuttkase) and the 60+ pages of comments made me check it out on Netflix. It took me 3 weeks, but I just finished seasons 1-4 and this show is easily my favorite ever..

Does anyone know when the 1st episode of season 5 is supposed to air? I can't imagine waiting a week between episodes..
next summer

yeah, waiting between episodes sucks. i started watching BB when season 4 had already began, so once i caught up it got frustrating haha

Nov 7, 2006
i think it sucks even more with this show because how everything really fits all together and it's easier to watch multiple episodes in one sitting. i liked season 4 ALOT more when i ran through it back to back on the episodes then i did watching it every week and thats because you pick up on more of the intrigue things in the show that make it so awesome.