The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Hank is going to end up killing Walt final episode, only after Walt somehow protects/saves Jessie's life. Perfect ending, imo.
i dont think hank would be able to do it. and if it came down to that scenario it would be great to see who walt cares for more which i think is jesse. not directed at you but someone else on here i think hank has no idea about walt. he looks down on walt and with hank barely being able to handle being on the opposition of this lifestyle i highly doubt he thinks walt can handle the badguy side which is way more cuthtroat since there's no rules.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Something tells me Hank dies before he finds out about Walt.. but something tells me he kinda already knows deep inside..
i hope thats not true. hank is too good of a character to die like that; thatd be straight throwing hank under the bus. hank is smart and a good dea agent. i think he HAS to find out about walt, otherwise his whole character was a bust and thatd be pretty wack. whatd be the point of him always being one step behind, always a hair away from catching walt while all the other agents are clueless, to just die before finding out who heisenberg is?

Nov 7, 2006
if hank doesnt find out about walt i'll be upset. even if it's him finding out right when he's dying, but if that would be the case it would have to be walt that kills him.

Aug 6, 2008
im hella mad they had to kill my nigga gus tho, hella years in the game without bein caught slippin and he gets set up by a school teacher lol that was like when omar from the wire got shot by a little kid

Nov 7, 2006
im hella mad they had to kill my nigga gus tho, hella years in the game without bein caught slippin and he gets set up by a school teacher lol that was like when omar from the wire got shot by a little kid
but he's not just a school teacher. his ego is walt's only weakness and even that was why he was a school teacher. he coulda been a millionaire with graymatter but he bowed out cause of a bitch lol. but walt's a genious probably even more so then gus and he took him out in a very simple way that most people would try to utilize. find a weakness and attack it.

Jan 5, 2006
Q: And yet the show this season started to flesh out Gus’s back story, though it didn’t do so completely. Are there threads you might come back to later, or was that a deliberate choice to leave some things about him ambiguous?

A: Right on both counts. We may come back to it in the future. As I told Giancarlo Esposito, and I told him a few months ahead of time what we were planning for the end of the season, I was very apologetic that we were going to lose his character. But I also hastened to point out that even though characters may die on “Breaking Bad,” they don’t necessarily rest in peace. In other words, we flash back in time quite often on this show, and we revisit old characters who have already met their demise. And because of that, who knows? We may well see Gustavo Fring again in the future.

But as to the second point, we talked a long time, my writers and I, about what exactly was Gus’s back story? How bad a dude did he have to have been, back in Chile, for the cartel to spare him, even though they were very insulted by his actions? And we went back and forth, we talked about Pinochet and his government, what did he do back there, precisely? And we borrowed a bit from “Pulp Fiction,” I suppose. Because in “Pulp Fiction,” Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are carrying around a briefcase, for the entire movie, that the contents of which are only hinted at. At one point, you see a glow emanating from inside the briefcase, but you never do find out for sure what it’s in it. And I always liked that, as a viewer. To me, the audience’s imagination as to who Gus was in his past life is potentially more interesting than any concrete answer we could give them.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...talks-about-ending-the-season-and-the-series/