The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Funny picture. Heres some show Trivia.

Characters and their values are represented by the colors they wear. Skyler is usually dressed in blue and Jesse in yellow and red (when he is in recovery, he wears gray). Walter wears green because he is stuck between his family and the drug trade. When the Whites' daughter is born, pink is introduced to the spectrum.Similar color patterns show up during the series. The DEA agents, Hank and Gomez, wear orange, representing police. Marie is usually in purple and many of the other doctors on the show are seen in it as well. And Jane, the recovering heroin addict, wears black.

Dec 12, 2006
dude why was all of gus's security white guys towards the end? cuz shit hit the fan and mike sent in his goons, Mike is the real boss and hes gonna come back and kill everyone and then go take his kid to get ice cream, write it down

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Can't wait for the guy on top of the multinational German enterprise Madrigal (who financed the extra air filter for Pollos) to become the new super nazi villain (Remember Pinochet's Nazi ties), making Gus look like Supermanning in comparison. In this regard we will even learn alot more about Gus's past in Chilé. So much potential!!!
But fuck waiting a year for this, i might be ded by then ;_;

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I thought it was a nice ending for the season. Is it just me, or does anyone else think of Esteban from "Fresh" every time they see Gustavo? LMAO

Apr 27, 2005
I don't know why people say this looks "absolutely terrible" and gay or whatever I thought and still do think it looks good. Dudes face is supposed to be half blown off. How much better can you make it look?
I agree. Best CGI i've seen on a TV show. Did people complain about the laboratory explosion during the season 1 finale of walking dead? Now that was horrendous CGI. laughable

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I agree. Best CGI i've seen on a TV show. Did people complain about the laboratory explosion during the season 1 finale of walking dead? Now that was horrendous CGI. laughable
Funny enough, I did.

I guess putting it in the perspective of being CGI on a TV show I agree with you though. I'm just not a fan of CGI in general really.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Mike was recovering from gun shot wounds in mexico...

he gonna be back up north like wtf?

next season could twist, and introduce a whole new enemy and have walt, jesse and mike as a team or any of those combos as a team. You never know.

They still need to make a lab, how can they produce large amounts of meth anymore after blowing up the laundry plant?

next season is starting on a clean slate, it can go ANYWHERE !

Nov 7, 2006
I dont think they thought the CGI looked bad

Just the way he died seemed corny

It wasnt about the CGI it was about the presentation of the death...they way he walked out and shit
but knowing how gus was and how precise he was even with dressing himself it was perfect. because he was already dead but his body was doing that from pure shock or whatever it's called. perfect season finale and cant wait for the next.