The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Mike was recovering from gun shot wounds in mexico...

he gonna be back up north like wtf?

next season could twist, and introduce a whole new enemy and have walt, jesse and mike as a team or any of those combos as a team. You never know.

They still need to make a lab, how can they produce large amounts of meth anymore after blowing up the laundry plant?

next season is starting on a clean slate, it can go ANYWHERE !
I agree. It is a clean slate. I mean, Walt and Jesse can completely walk away and start their lives back over if they wanted. Walt can go back to teaching and Jesse can just go live.

But the problem is they killed Gustavo who ran the North Territory and by all accounts has friends in big places. So, I would think the next season will show them trying to move on and live simple not worrying about cooking meth, but their past will catch up to them.

Jan 5, 2006
I wanted to scroll thru real quick past the spoilers since im still on season 3 but been watching every episode since about 2 weeks ago all the way from season 1... that Skyler bitch gets on my nerves, can't stand that bitch.. Wish Walt would just tell her to stop being a bitch and that she aint gonna do shit! And she's a straight up confused whore.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I wanted to scroll thru real quick past the spoilers since im still on season 3 but been watching every episode since about 2 weeks ago all the way from season 1... that Skyler bitch gets on my nerves, can't stand that bitch.. Wish Walt would just tell her to stop being a bitch and that she aint gonna do shit! And she's a straight up confused whore.
yeah...that doesnt change. the season finale of this season is probably the most understanding she has been ever

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
it was semi-predictable but a little unexpected. i watched it again the next day & it was still good.

skylar has always been annoying to me & when she came on this season all fat and with too much plastic surgery, she was almost repulsive. that would be awesome if mike blows her and her annoying sister's heads off.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Just be patient. And try not to shoot your TV with that bitch Skyler on it. LOL

Jan 5, 2006
Lol, damn Walt is a sav, the way he ran those two guys over as they were about to dump on Jesse then shot one of them in the dome. I like the special effects in this show, pretty realistic heads being blown off.