The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
I was telling my old lady that Walt was the one who poisoned the little kid and she was saying how stupid that idea was. Then we watched the finale and I said "see I told you!" Siccness made me look like a genious.

And that fuckin cgi was corny as fuck! Lookin like the t1000 and shit, what the hell, I was thinkin he was still alive or some shit. I actually had to rewind the show and watch it again. I'm thinking "is Gus a robot or some shit?" It was an ok finale, aside from the horrible look of the cgi face.

I'm trying to figure out what the hell they'll be able to do with next season now. Is Gus really gone? Is Walt really done with cooking? Is Jessie going to find out he poisoned the kid? None of it really seems like something with enough drama for a final season of a great show. I just dont see where they go from here

Dec 4, 2006
All I can say is wow!

Is Gus really dead though? just because they showed him like that it doesn't mean he's dead but if he is, where does his cartel goes from here and out?

Walt taking over? yes and I see Hank busting him and Jesse...

Mike will be back and he'll be working for Walt..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea where are people getting this Saul gave the kid candy thing from? I asked that a few pages back but no one answered me.

Apr 27, 2005
LOL are people really questioning whether or not Gus is dead or not? And Saul gave brock a candy like 8 episodes ago, it has nothing to do the poisoning. some of you kill me

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well, I do think that Saul could have poisoned him with candy made by Walt from the plant shown. It's pretty obvious at this point that Walt poisoned the kid SOMEHOW at the very least and that seems like a pretty plausible way.

Unless Brock just happened just break into Walt's house to go for a swim and ate part of a plant for some odd reason lol.