The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
All i can say is wow....if i get the terminator face i wana make sure my tie is straight lol.

I will go on record for calling the poisining but the oh shit moment was Walt did.

I guess this means that if Walt wanted to be he could be the boss of Gusses territory now.

Oh and as far as getting into another seaseon..remember theres a bigger company that owns Los Polos...they may not like the fact that there biggest earner was killed...ans Mike is still out there somewhere.

Theres still more story left out on the table.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That was my only gripe with the scene. I mean, even still have him come out of the room and adjust his tie and then show like a huge hole from the explosion in his head or something and fall over. The whole CGI terminator look made a really "OH SHIT" moment kind of cheesy in my opinion.

Besides that it was great how they killed him and the episode as a whole was like :eek:

I also don't think Jesse has any idea that Walt poisoned Brock, yet at least.

Aug 16, 2003
That was my only gripe with the scene. I mean, even still have him come out of the room and adjust his tie and then show like a huge hole from the explosion in his head or something and fall over. The whole CGI terminator look made a really "OH SHIT" moment kind of cheesy in my opinion.

Besides that it was great how they killed him and the episode as a whole was like :eek:

I also don't think Jesse has any idea that Walt poisoned Brock, yet at least.
It didnt feel cheesy to me. That shit could really happen. When your in that level of shock anything could happen before you die.

One things for sure though. Guss funeral is going to be closed casket and attended by everyone in the community. That shits going to be crazy.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
they did a good job with the suspense imo tho, I think the scene when gus walked out would have been better if he was visible shook/stumbled out, because it gave you the idea that walt failed for a second

Aug 16, 2003
they did a good job with the suspense imo tho, I think the scene when gus walked out would have been better if he was visible shook/stumbled out, because it gave you the idea that walt failed for a second
Thats probably what they were going for with that scene. Just to make us think for a second..then sbow what Walt actully accomplished.

Nov 7, 2006
lol ok whatever
ill prop you guys if youre right but i think its a distraction
you owe us props mothafucka hahha. anyways great way to end the season. the 1 weakness gus had was his urge for revenge and i'm happy thats how he fell. granted we all knew walt did what he did it was still a big holy shit moment for those who didnt catch on. but waiting a whole year is gonna SUCK especially with dexter sucking right now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It didnt feel cheesy to me. That shit could really happen. When your in that level of shock anything could happen before you die.

One things for sure though. Guss funeral is going to be closed casket and attended by everyone in the community. That shits going to be crazy.
Did you even read my post? I was talking about the shitty CGI they used, it made it look cheesy as fuck. Everything else with him walking out was on point and can happen but when it panned over and I saw the CGI part I was just like :cheeky:

Aug 16, 2003
Did you even read my post? I was talking about the shitty CGI they used, it made it look cheesy as fuck. Everything else with him walking out was on point and can happen but when it panned over and I saw the CGI part I was just like :cheeky:
Yeah I read it. It sounded like you were talking about the scene as a whole to me

It sounded like you were saying you were kind of upset about him walking out at all. Then when you saw the Guss face you were like damn lol...

Its all good tho man. Just a little misunderstanding on the interwebs...like that never happens :hurt:

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Hah they had me when Gus just walked out I yelled out WTF HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT FUCKING DIE! lol good shit.

The episode kinda dragged at some points and really didn't feel like a season finale, actually had a few chuckle moments. I was hoping for an episode on point with the ending of the crawl space episode where everything is going to hell and you felt the urgency and mortification Walt was feeling and experiencing. Still a good episode, glad it didn't leave on a cliff hanger. And the way they ended the season made it feel like it was the end of the show as a whole. Anyway.... im really looking forward to next season, the rise of Heisenberg...