The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Yesterday's show was GREAT........

Skyler is still a dumb bitch that just got dumber. Fine, you want to throw money THAT IS NOT YOURS to a fling to help him stay out of prison? Cool. But then the dumb bitch proceeds to tell him where it's from?!?!?!?!?!? I don't understand that dumb bitch. Saul may be a slimy lawyer but he acts in the best interest of Walt and always has. I wish that dumb bitch would listen to Saul every now and then. I hope they kill her old boss.

Then....Walt breaking down to his son. Even calls his own son Jesse. Walt is looking for a way out for real. He is done with this shit and he knows it.

Jesse is sav. Looks like the Gun game pay'd off for him. Soon as I saw that bottle of Tequila, I said "It's poisoned"....then with Gus just sitting at the party I know it was poisoned. Gus went to throw that shit up but didn't get it all. But he killed the Don, so now Hector is the only one left.

Great fucking show. Can not wait for the next 3 episodes..... guarantee they will be action packed!

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Skyler is still a dumb bitch that just got dumber. Fine, you want to throw money THAT IS NOT YOURS to a fling to help him stay out of prison? Cool. But then the dumb bitch proceeds to tell him where it's from?!?!?!?!?!? I don't understand that dumb bitch.
You do remember her signatures are all over the faulty paperwork Ted has been piling up, right? Her primary intention is to safe her own ass. If Ted doesn't pay back the IRS in time she's gonna be fucked, too. The reason she told him where the money came from is pride. It was a slap in the face when Ted basically told her to fuck off and that he doesn't need her help anymore, because, out of the blue, tables have turned in his favor.
Soon as I saw that bottle of Tequila, I said "It's poisoned"....then with Gus just sitting at the party I know it was poisoned. Gus went to throw that shit up but didn't get it all.
You could tell there was gonna be poison involved when Gus took that antidote capsule thing at the beginning of the pool scene. Apparently the poison was so strong that Gus still felt it's consequences after putting a finger down his throat. They needed to make sure the poison doesn't fail, because they only had one shot at killing Don Eladio and his capos.
Great episode, although all hopes of Walt turning into a Scarface-like drug kingpin have vanished (they were unrealistic to begin with). After all, Walt is just a high school teacher who was forced to apply unconventional measures in order to provide for his family. He's no Gus and he doesn't have what it takes to be like Gus, either.

Jan 9, 2004
hahahah hellla.
i like how they shot that scene and chopped it up as he was firing like the zombie game all distorted and fast.
I don't know if they chopped the scene, that looked like a fully automatic handgun recoil.

Gus and Mike liked when Jesse took over the lab and maybe don't want him dead anymore. It looks like Walt is out as far as the group. I like how the new guy just drove up on the driveway and punked him to get to work. I said it before but this is the best fucking show on TV.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^Does it really matter? All his bosses are dead and he's basically unemployed. Seeing that he's only a chemist it's not likely that he's going to build up an army to go after Gus. For all we know he could soon be working FOR Gus, kinda like when Scarface kills Frank and asks his goons if they need a new job now. At this point we don't really know whether Gus is planning to "take over" the Mexican side of the operation, or simply leave it at that and focus on his business in the states without having to kick back money to a second party.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
^^Id say it does. Remember they did record Jesse making the blue meth. So, my guess is that video would be all that the chemist needs to recreate the product.

???

Gus has recorded Walt and Jesse cooking plenty of times and he couldn't just give Don Eladio the video. They needed someone with the experience cooking it.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
^^^Did you see the preview of the next show?

Walt asks the black dude....."Who's been cooking?"....and he points at the settings on the machine. Gus may have been figuring it out the whole time.

I don't like watching previews, so no.

But if Jesse can figure out how to grab the barrel with the "B" on it I'm sure Gus can too.

Aug 24, 2003
Soon as I saw that bottle of Tequila, I said "It's poisoned"....then with Gus just sitting at the party I know it was poisoned. Gus went to throw that shit up but didn't get it all.

he took something right before don eladio first came out, remember? it was most likely a charcoal tablet or something to counter the poison. thats what i think

i think ive said it before jesse is the one more primed to takeover, hes built for the shit and has nothing to lose.

walt needs to go home and be a family man, or just blow up everybody wiht some crazy homemade bomb in a suicide mission

Aug 11, 2005
Doesn't Walt have to cook until he dies? They're not going to let him go like that, cause he knows too much, his only way out is to kill Gus.

I thought that Walt was going to give his recipe to the cartel in exchange of Gus' head.