The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
what the fuck is a severeness package? sounds pretty severe to me.
A severance package is pay and benefits an employee receives when they leave employment at a company. In addition to the employee's remaining regular pay, it may include some of the following:

basically he tried to pay out the cartel 50million or whatever he said. In high level corporate position when your fired you are payed out as you leave.

Dec 3, 2005
you didnt say severance package dude. you think im that fuckin retarded i dont know what severance package means? lol you said severeness package. that shit went way over your head breh

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol

Severeness:

1. Unsparing, harsh, or strict, as in treatment of others: a severe critic.
2. Marked by or requiring strict adherence to rigorous standards or high principles: a severe code of behavior.
3. Stern or forbidding, as in manner or appearance: spoke in a severe voice.
4. Extremely plain in substance or style: a severe black dress.
5. Causing great discomfort, damage, or distress: a severe pain; a severe storm.
6. Very dangerous or harmful; grave or grievous: severe mental illness.
7. Extremely difficult to perform or endure; trying: a severe test of our loyalty.

Aug 24, 2003
what in the fuck? walts smoking?!?!?!!

oh shit, is walts cancer back? now that i think about it it was kinda weird how he told everybody about his test results.. almost like he was lieing about being in remission. also his speech on control with the other guy waiting for his test. now hes smoking? and what he said about fuck it we're both dead anyway, its like hes given up control and accepted his fate.

lol now walts going to win us back after looking like a jackass the past few episodes

Aug 16, 2003
what in the fuck? walts smoking?!?!?!!

oh shit, is walts cancer back? now that i think about it it was kinda weird how he told everybody about his test results.. almost like he was lieing about being in remission. also his speech on control with the other guy waiting for his test. now hes smoking? and what he said about fuck it we're both dead anyway, its like hes given up control and accepted his fate.

lol now walts going to win us back after looking like a jackass the past few episodes
That would be a great way to end the show IMO....Having Walt just taken out to cancer other then being killed would be the ultimate slap in the face IMO. He did all this shit because he thought cacner was gonna take him. Then he "gets better" then it comes back and kills him anyway.

Kind of like some karma type shit but its also very real. I do see damn near everyone dying....but he'll do something drastic to make sure his family is safe.

Dec 3, 2005
yeah last nights was pretty dope. i got a kick out of how skyler got ted out of that tax situation but as soon as she mentioned how he just needs to pay the 600k in back taxes or whatever i thought right away this broad gonna try to give him some racks and help out. but where in the hell he gonna say he got that? from playing blackjack too?

Dec 4, 2006
Dope show last night.... Gus a fucking boss and I guess the Mexican cartel all they wanted was one of Gus cooks...

What's going to happen if Jesse does goes to Mexico though?

I'm thinking Gus is going to ask Walt to teach another guy how to cook it since Jesse will be out the picture for a couple of weeks..