The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I dont know what to think after this weeks show. Gus killing the Don was great. Im glad he got his revenge on that bastard lol. Im still trying to figure out what he did to the old man in the retirement home that shot his friend. Im hoping that he got him too.

Im hoping that Mike makes it out of Mexico after being shot but I know thats doubtful.

Cant wait till Sunday to see what pops off next. This episode was so good I started watching season one again lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't think they would kill off Mike like that personally, but with this show you never know. I do think Mike will more then likely die before the show is over but I don't think it will be from getting shot in Mexico.

Hector (dude in the wheelchair) is still alive for sure. Gus wouldn't have him killed before he was able to see on the news or be told that his good friend Don Eladio and all his capos have been killed by him.

Jan 9, 2004
Yeah you never know about this show. Jesse was supposed to get killed the first season. Can't fucking wait to see what happens between Walt and Jesse when they get back from Mexico. Is Walt going to be Jesse's bitch now?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Oh wait, this is the breaking bad thread, I thought this was the official growing pains is an awesome fucking show thread. I don't know how many seasons there are of breaking bad.

Feb 14, 2006
I get the episodes at 8pm through private torrents.

That end was fucking nuts. I need to hold off and just wait for the season to finish so i can watch every episode consecutively.

Aug 16, 2003
Walt is fucked. Thats is all lol.

Seriously though...i love how the power has shifted over the course of the series from. Jesse to Walt back and now back to Jesse. I also love the way that jesse has changed since coming back from Mexico. Hes trying to get his life together while Walts is falling apart.

Oh and ill say this again Gus is a sav! The way he told Hector about what happened and how he killed his family was cold blooded. The fact that he left him alive and paralized is crazy.

Im still trying to figure out how they met before...i think i missed that.