The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

Playing in his final home game, after 14 years with the Jacksonville Jaguars, center Brad Meester was the recipient of his first-ever pass target in the NFL. And it was a first down! He’s retiring after next week’s game. Maybe he was playing the wrong position all along.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
So Le'Veon Bell is better than Eddie Lacy, especially considering his extra TD was gifted by the retarded refs after steelers came through with a beast 3 and out and field goal block.

Let's goooooo:
Bengals
Chiefs
& Jets
As big as a Steelers fan I have been for the last 30+ years, I would have to say Bell isn't better than Lacy. I feel that they both are different style of RB's and they both are great! In other words, I wouldn't have been disappointed if we drafted Lacy instead of Bell. I think they both have big futures in the league if they can stay healthy. Bell would have never been hurt at the beginning of the year if it wasn't for Haley's dumb ass play calling.

Yeah, getting into the playoffs is still a long shot, but possible. I never liked depending on other teams having to win, especially division rivals like the bungholes! Just remember we probably wouldn't have been in this desperate situation if Todd Haley's play calling was half way descent in the first half of the season. Ever since Ben started calling his own plays out of the "No Huddle", our offense has been way better!

Missing Pouncey, Miller and Bell at the beginning didn't help either...

Anyway, I will be watching Sunday morning when we take on the clowns at Heinz. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Attachments