The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuck the bitch ass cowgirls ya heard me
you don't even have any reason to hate the cowboys because:

1.) you just became a 49ers fan like 2 years ago because you asked the siccness to choose your favorite team for you since you're a faggot and can't make your own decisions
2.) you know nothing about the cowboys-49ers rivalry, and unless you do online research, you couldn't even name 5 players from both teams during the last time they played in their era in the 1980s-1990s as rivals

so fuck captain save a hoe faggots that take care of some other dude's kids like you, ya heard me

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
you don't even have any reason to hate the cowboys because:

1.) you just became a 49ers fan like 2 years ago because you asked the siccness to choose your favorite team for you since you're a faggot and can't make your own decisions
2.) you know nothing about the cowboys-49ers rivalry, and unless you do online research, you couldn't even name 5 players from both teams during the last time they played in their era in the 1980s-1990s as rivals

so fuck captain save a hoe faggots that take care of some other dude's kids like you, ya heard me
Fuck the bitch ass cowgirls ya heard me

Apr 20, 2003
Everyone cleared out that motherfucker lol..... I wouldn't blame em cuz the Skins played like shit and the weather was freezing. I was actually going to try and go to that game and visit DC when the schedule had barely came out, thank god me and my lady didnt book the flight hahahaha