The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork
The new @TBBuccaneers helmet + enhanced logo. (photo: A @Ali xdrawec) #ItsABucsLife pic.twitter.com/BRlICzTV6g

It's kind of massive but looks good.

I still think the jags new two-tone helmets are some of the nicest looking in the league. At least they got something going for them lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
That ugly ass orange.....why do they keep trying to sneak ugly ass colors into uniforms that don't need it......The black, white & burnt red is coo but the orange is awful. the gay ass pirate logo is, well, gay....but the large flags are coo.....

shit's supposed to have reflective chrome on it tho, they need to update the Raiders silver to chrome

Nov 18, 2010
Steelers drop:
Ryan Clark
Lamarr Woodley
Emmanuel Sanders
Larry Foote
Jerricho Cotchery
Ziggy Hood
Brett Kiesel

No me gusta

But at least Will Allen and Jason Worilds have been resigned. They've stepped it up and the team needs some shaking up especially defensively. If we can catch a good CB (fuckin missed a chance at Sam shields) in free agency or the draft. And if the o-line (especially Pouncey) can remain healthy we'll be back in the playoff hunt. Hell we narrowly missed it when we blew the first half off the season.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I thought the oline did great last year, even without Pouncey. Once they learned to play together and Le'Veon got some experience, they played great. I'm really not worried about the offense at all (as long as Wheaton can step it up). I'm comfortable with the line for the first time in years, love our QB, love our RB and TEs, love Antonio.

I'm worried about defense. We let a LOT got. We're still strong up front with the players that we kept, but Polamalu is losing a step and our pass coverage was horrible last year. We need a CB asap, maybe even two, but we don't have enough cap space to get a FA.

I just hope with the young talent we have on D, and the players that we're about to draft, Tomlin/LeBeau can get more out of the younger players than they have in recent years.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
donkies are going after defense

Adam Schefter ‏ A @AdamS chefter 2m

Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.