The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol @ that last play in this Colts/Patriots game. I think the punter may have saved the day by being a dumbass and causing a safety

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol, you wouldn't believe how much Raider, Cowboy, and Bear gear I have. Jackets, beanies, hats, gloves, etc... I even got some Redskin, Eagle stuff too.

Straight NFL fan, but I do have favorite team(s).

Having one favorite team to root for is boring to me.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Speaking Monday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league could eventually abolish the extra point. "The extra point is almost automatic," Goodell said. "I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd. So it's a very small fraction of the play, and you want to add excitement with every play." Goodell said the league is intrigued by a proposal that would automatically grant seven points for every touchdown, but still allow teams to try for an eighth point via a traditional offensive play. The catch is that if you fail to convert, the touchdown then becomes worth only six points. Perhaps the most perfunctory play in sports, extra points serve almost no purpose at the professional level.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Speaking Monday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league could eventually abolish the extra point. "The extra point is almost automatic," Goodell said. "I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd. So it's a very small fraction of the play, and you want to add excitement with every play." Goodell said the league is intrigued by a proposal that would automatically grant seven points for every touchdown, but still allow teams to try for an eighth point via a traditional offensive play. The catch is that if you fail to convert, the touchdown then becomes worth only six points. Perhaps the most perfunctory play in sports, extra points serve almost no purpose at the professional level.
Fuck Roger Goodell! He is the reason the NFL is becoming a faggot ass sissy league. He is catering to all the fantasy football nerds by constantly changing the rules to what use to be a man's game. He has already fucked with Special Teams enough and it's like he is doing it in small increments to get it the way he wants. I am also sick of watching players getting fined and penalized for playing the game the way they had been taught since they started playing football. I know former players and coaches have to get sick to their stomachs when they see all these changes this punk ass bitch has made these last several years. Fuck him!!!!!!!

Nov 18, 2010
Tom Brady says he doesn't plan on watching Super Bowl XLVIII. Tom Brady Doesn't Plan on Watching Super Bowl XLVIII | Bleacher Report
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 21, 2014

what a fucking faggot crybaby bitch.
Meh as much as I hate tom brady I can't blame him.

I would rather bone Gisele and go on vacation. Especially seeing as Broncos beat him, Manning is his best QB competition and on the flip side Sherman talks pure shit about him haha. Who the hell would he cheer for?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Prediction

Mcdaniels accepts Brown's job, then trades Cameron and josh Gordon for picks, a rb of their choice to the pats