The New LT Action Figure!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
for sum reason he looked like darth vader to me when he was posted on the bench all covered up with the helmet and jacket. Someone photo shop that pic on the bench with a darth vader next to it. LOL!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Chill out Phil... it's not that serious man. LT claims he had a MCL sprain after the game...why did they wait til after the game to say he had an MCL sprain? Is that just an excuse or what. What happened to the hyperextended knee? And how come he was able to practice? Why was he listed close to being 100%? They should of listed him as questionable with a MCL sprain but they didn't because he probably didn't have one. He's soft if you ask me. He could of at least been in, in the red zone to at least be a decoy.

Rivers played with a "torn" ACL which is worse if you ask me. L.T. doesn't need surgery and Rivers did. Rivers played on two bad knees... probably could barely walk. Gates played with a dislocated big toe... basically playing with 9 toes and he still was out there.

L.T. is a sucka... he had his chance to get revenge but he punked out!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
"It's nothing serious, just a hyperextension," Tomlinson said. "I think they've got me listed as questionable, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to play. Obviously, I'm going to do all I can to practice. I don't want to miss any time to practice."

Tomlinson carried only seven times, for 28 yards, and caught one pass for 20 yards. He's rushed for just 70 yards in San Diego's two playoff wins.

Tomlinson and Rivers said on Sunday that they felt they could have gone back in if needed. But Norv Turner said it was a medical decision to keep Tomlinson on the sideline.

"He couldn't have gone in, is the way I understand it," Norv Turner said.

May 2, 2002
Even though all of this had nothing to do with that pic……

If it were me…you would have to drag me off of that field. Some players don’t ever get as far as the AFC/NFC championship game…shit…some don’t even go to the playoffs…so to get 1 game from the Super Bowl...only way I’m not playing is if I just can’t walk anymore.

Remember Leftwich being carried around in between plays when he was at Marshall? It would have to be something like that. I know he’s a RB and he needs to cut and all that…but he obviously could do a few things…he did play a little.

Like Tony said…he could have been out there as a decoy or something. He can throw too…so maybe do a little fake run/pass. And yes…at the very least…he could have been standing on the sideline cheering and trying to get his team pumped up.

He instead sat there pouting with his helmet on. I never thought he was poor sport until this year…he seemed to do a lot of that this year.

Jun 1, 2002
anyone hatin on lt for not playing in the game is a fucking faggot. plain and simple.

1. he would have been useless (which happens sometimes even when he is healthy)
2. he would have hindered his team which has a more than capable backup
3. he would have been risking long term injury thus long term consequences for his team.
4. none of you fucking pussy faggots have every played pro football and therefore have
no credible insight on the issue. fucking bitchmade motherfuckers. i aint even a charger or lt fan but all this monday morning quarterbacking is equivalent to some 10th grade bitches cacklin about who suzy q was suckin off under the bleachers. get a life you worthless pieces of shit.
YOU SEEM PRETTY EMOTIONAL.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Even though all of this had nothing to do with that pic……

If it were me…you would have to drag me off of that field. Some players don’t ever get as far as the AFC/NFC championship game…shit…some don’t even go to the playoffs…so to get 1 game from the Super Bowl...only way I’m not playing is if I just can’t walk anymore.

Remember Leftwich being carried around in between plays when he was at Marshall? It would have to be something like that. I know he’s a RB and he needs to cut and all that…but he obviously could do a few things…he did play a little.

Like Tony said…he could have been out there as a decoy or something. He can throw too…so maybe do a little fake run/pass. And yes…at the very least…he could have been standing on the sideline cheering and trying to get his team pumped up.

He instead sat there pouting with his helmet on. I never thought he was poor sport until this year…he seemed to do a lot of that this year.
thats hilarious of you to bring up leftwich. him playing in that game ruined his ankle for the rest of his career. check the facts. his ankle is shot now.

and solitary 1, who the fuck asked you what anything seemed like? i dont recall. bitch.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Chill out Phil... it's not that serious man. LT claims he had a MCL sprain after the game...why did they wait til after the game to say he had an MCL sprain? Is that just an excuse or what. What happened to the hyperextended knee? And how come he was able to practice? Why was he listed close to being 100%? They should of listed him as questionable with a MCL sprain but they didn't because he probably didn't have one. He's soft if you ask me. He could of at least been in, in the red zone to at least be a decoy.

Rivers played with a "torn" ACL which is worse if you ask me. L.T. doesn't need surgery and Rivers did. Rivers played on two bad knees... probably could barely walk. Gates played with a dislocated big toe... basically playing with 9 toes and he still was out there.

L.T. is a sucka... he had his chance to get revenge but he punked out!
not being listed on the injury report was a mistake by the chargers. they shouldve never dont that, as far as the knee goes it was said he reinjured it on the first play of the game. To compare a QB and a TE with a RB is a horrible arguement. Im not even gonna get into Rivers but as far as Gates goes, its not too hard to run routes without putting pressure on a toe. It was obvious he wasnt at full speed and the patriots really paid him no mind. They single covered him with Bruschi and even Seau. They knew he had nothing and couldnt hurt them, and he didnt. Lt wouldve done the same, you mention being a decoy, But what good is that when the Patriots know there is no way he is getting the ball, or if he did, no way he is going far.... Id rather try my chances with Micheal Turner a starting RB next season. Or a speed sproles..

Nov 7, 2006
not being listed on the injury report was a mistake by the chargers. they shouldve never dont that, as far as the knee goes it was said he reinjured it on the first play of the game. To compare a QB and a TE with a RB is a horrible arguement. Im not even gonna get into Rivers but as far as Gates goes, its not too hard to run routes without putting pressure on a toe. It was obvious he wasnt at full speed and the patriots really paid him no mind. They single covered him with Bruschi and even Seau. They knew he had nothing and couldnt hurt them, and he didnt. Lt wouldve done the same, you mention being a decoy, But what good is that when the Patriots know there is no way he is getting the ball, or if he did, no way he is going far.... Id rather try my chances with Micheal Turner a starting RB next season. Or a speed sproles..
u want them starting over LT? damn thats crazy talk to me but anyway i do agree if ur injured ur injured and u shouldnt play unless u know u can but the fact the kept him off the injury report then he lied sayin he was close to 100% made him look like a lil bitch after the game and i bet he regrets it. this whole thing i'm sayin is if he really was injured which IMO he most likely was but they just didnt want the pats knowing for some reason even hough it doesnt matter if he sits on the bench lol.