The New LT Action Figure!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
WOW!!! This was obviously a fuckin joke thread!!!! LOL@Charger fans.. Me personally I believe LT.. if he says he couldn't play then he couldn't play, I don't even remember when he missed a game.. but this was funny!
the thread itself with the pic is funny......i actually laughed when i saw it. Especially since i got that toy in my house...The discussion changed though and i think its a good debate.

Mar 10, 2007
From what I see... Phil got butthurt off it and called everyone a faggot... which can only lead to.... MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Mortal Kombat music plays)

May 2, 2002
From what I see... Phil got butthurt off it and called everyone a faggot... which can only lead to.... MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Mortal Kombat music plays)
lol…that’s what I was saying!

Everyone was just joking about the pic and phil came out of nowhere and started calling everyone…..hold on…let me do it phil style.

1. fucking faggots
2. fucking pussy faggots
3. fucking bitchmade motherfuckers
4. worthless pieces of shit
5. queers
6. and then fucking faggots…again

Ahh…good ole phil!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
lol…that’s what I was saying!

Everyone was just joking about the pic and phil came out of nowhere and started calling everyone…..hold on…let me do it phil style.

1. fucking faggots
2. fucking pussy faggots
3. fucking bitchmade motherfuckers
4. worthless pieces of shit
5. queers
6. and then fucking faggots…again

Ahh…good ole phil![/QUOTE]

lol

Nov 7, 2006
make me shut up faggot. what a coincidence. youre from the "sco" bwahahahaaa fuckin fag from a fuckin fag town

lt would have played if he could. now if he had played all game and was completely useless, the same faggots would be saying "he should have sat out and let turner come in and play, he threw away the chargers season being selfish, bla bla bla"
ya never know.
bwahahhaaa at rivers had surgery. RIVERS STANDS IN THE POCKET YOU FUCKING DOUCHE NOZZLE. his knee doesnt require precise quick movements while running at full speed. what are you a dumb faggot or a stupid one? which one is it?
which is why even though he needed surgery he played the whole game with no complaints, if lt had the same injury as rivers then he would show in a suit and not pads simply cause he's a RB

stop please. making perfect sense seems to be against the sports forum rules and regulations today. stop!
everyone "hating" on LT make perfect sense to it's called an opinion on what u think happened
i am calm. i just call it how i see it. a hatin faggot is a hatin faggot. all there is to it. bwahahahaaa!!
TAKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS BACK TO THE SCO.
and this is proof why u shouldnt be callin ppl haters when u hated literally on every1 for no reason at all

Nov 7, 2006
besides all that shizzle that LT figure is pretty old. my store has been seelin those for a while now but some of em are actually cool lookin. i like the Ray Lewis on alot and i got all the pierce versions in the NBA and the new randy moss and tom brady ones are coming out next series so imma have to get them as well.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck opinions. if you dont agree with me youre fucking wrong. faggots. bwahahahaaa!!!

oh please rivers played after surgery. boo fucking hoo. tell him to have rotator cuff surgery on his throwing arm or a dislocated shoulder and play. that would be the equivalent of what lt did. get real. if thats not the case, then what rivers did shouldnt be talked about when questioning why lt didnt play. now if lt had a broken finger on one of his hands then you could maybe say something. its the dudes knee and to assume he was ready to play but decided not to is some bitchmade assumption shit right there. just like i said, like some 10th grade girls gossipin. fuckin bitches. bwahahhaaa!@!

Nov 7, 2006
fuck opinions. if you dont agree with me youre fucking wrong. faggots. bwahahahaaa!!!

oh please rivers played after surgery. boo fucking hoo. tell him to have rotator cuff surgery on his throwing arm or a dislocated shoulder and play. that would be the equivalent of what lt did. get real. if thats not the case, then what rivers did shouldnt be talked about when questioning why lt didnt play. now if lt had a broken finger on one of his hands then you could maybe say something. its the dudes knee and to assume he was ready to play but decided not to is some bitchmade assumption shit right there. just like i said, like some 10th grade girls gossipin. fuckin bitches. bwahahhaaa!@!
ur makin ur self look like a fucking idiot man.

i said clear as day that rivers knee injury even worse than LT's really isnt when it comes to him playing cause he's a QB and LT is a RB.

and all anyone said is thats it's weird that they lied on the injurty report then wrote some wierd shit that no1 ever seen written on a sheet.

so stop actin a fool and read the facts or do what ur prolly gonna do anyway cause ur ignorant and call us all fags

Mar 10, 2007
^Stop arguing with him... first off, he's not gonna read anything past 3 sentences cause it hurts his brain. and second, he's just gonna call you a faggot even tho we've all proven him wrong.

Jun 15, 2005
^Even as a fan of the Chargers, I would tend to agree with that statement.

With his rant after dude danced on our logo last season, it seemed more like being a poor loser than anything else. It's like ok, complain about it a little about it - but, to hear you go on camera for sentences and sentences, makes you seem like a poor loser.

Also, with this recent shit...when you're out of the game and can't contribute to your team - you don't sit pouting on the bench with your coat and helmet on. get your ass up and cheer your teammates on!

Some people take losing and not contributing in different ways. Some people are just poor at it. I believe LT may be one of those people.

Still a fan of his play, though. Dude is HOF for sure.

Mar 10, 2007
^Yea.. I don't like how he was just sittin there on the bench.. he basically is the leader of that team.. he should act like it even if he isn't in the game

Nov 7, 2006
^Even as a fan of the Chargers, I would tend to agree with that statement.

With his rant after dude danced on our logo last season, it seemed more like being a poor loser than anything else. It's like ok, complain about it a little about it - but, to hear you go on camera for sentences and sentences, makes you seem like a poor loser.

Also, with this recent shit...when you're out of the game and can't contribute to your team - you don't sit pouting on the bench with your coat and helmet on. get your ass up and cheer your teammates on!

Some people take losing and not contributing in different ways. Some people are just poor at it. I believe LT may be one of those people.

Still a fan of his play, though. Dude is HOF for sure.
thats pretty much what i said. 1st i said he's either nervous to go in or they lied on the injury report which makes the teammate looks worse so that would be a big fuck up by the team.

2nd the fact that he just sat there and not doing shit with his helmet on the whole time tryin to stay away from ppl tells me 2 things. he figured they would lose and didnt give a fuck less so he didnt want to get injured even more (highly doubtful)

or it's opposite what phil thinks and he only cares about himself and once he couldnt go back in the game he threw a hissy fit like a lil bitch.

i dunno what to think of LT anymore specially as a captain or team leader.

and 3rd which i almost forgot, he didnt even do the press conference and put it all on his teams shoulders to explain his shit and that was fucked up as well or atleast thats how i see it. if i saw any player on my team do this lil stunt i would go to a game with a FUCK ---- sign lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lt is a sore loser. i agree. but nobody here is qualified to question whether he was healthy enough to play. his teammates werent mad at him. so why should you faggots be?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ur makin ur self look like a fucking idiot man.

i said clear as day that rivers knee injury even worse than LT's really isnt when it comes to him playing cause he's a QB and LT is a RB.

and all anyone said is thats it's weird that they lied on the injurty report then wrote some wierd shit that no1 ever seen written on a sheet.

so stop actin a fool and read the facts or do what ur prolly gonna do anyway cause ur ignorant and call us all fags
thats funny i dont remember referring to you as your post implies but either way GO PATS!!!

Nov 7, 2006
thats funny i dont remember referring to you as your post implies but either way GO PATS!!!
u said everyone that doubted him is a fag and i did so i figured u were talkin to me as well for what i dunno cause we rep the same teams but thats why i was sayin u were actin a fool cause i though u were callin me a fag when all i was doing was try to make my point.

just because his teammates dont say shit doesnt really mean anything. they aint gonna call out the person who pretty much makes the chargers who they are. but hey fuck it i really dont care cause they aint my team so like u said

GO PATS lol