The New LT Action Figure!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
bwahahhaaa at rivers had surgery. RIVERS STANDS IN THE POCKET YOU FUCKING DOUCHE NOZZLE. his knee doesnt require precise quick movements while running at full speed. what are you a dumb faggot or a stupid one? which one is it?

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
yes that is a real toy, my son has it in his room...the helmet does move but doesnt fit on properly. Its the new series mcfarlene toy. The face is way off, looks more like Gates if you ask me.....shit is kind of funny even though the toy was put out a long time ago.

Whats funnier is raider fans bringing this shit up and hating, especially when Lt could actually sit out 14 games a year and still have a career season in the two games he plays against the raiders.

As for those that are trying to justify hatred by bringing up the fact Rivers played, get real. You are talking about a quarterback throwing with a bad leg versus a running back...totally different. I never have considered LT a big powerful type back, nor do i consider him a scat back. He makes his living on CUTS
If he cant do that then i dont want him playing. We always talk about Micheal Turner being a starting Rb in this league so why not utilize him. The fact that LT didnt play sure hurt us, but what are you gonna do.....

Antonio Gates played and was a non issue. The pats knew this, they didnt even double team him. Shit, Bruschi was keeping up with him with no problem. Same scenerio wouldve happened had LT played

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yes that is a real toy, my son has it in his room...the helmet does move but doesnt fit on properly. Its the new series mcfarlene toy. The face is way off, looks more like Gates if you ask me.....shit is kind of funny even though the toy was put out a long time ago.

Whats funnier is raider fans bringing this shit up and hating, especially when Lt could actually sit out 14 games a year and still have a career season in the two games he plays against the raiders.

As for those that are trying to justify hatred by bringing up the fact Rivers played, get real. You are talking about a quarterback throwing with a bad leg versus a running back...totally different. I never have considered LT a big powerful type back, nor do i consider him a scat back. He makes his living on CUTS
If he cant do that then i dont want him playing. We always talk about Micheal Turner being a starting Rb in this league so why not utilize him. The face that LT didnt play sure hurt us, but what are you gonna do.....
stop please. making perfect sense seems to be against the sports forum rules and regulations today. stop!

bwahahhaaa at rivers had surgery. RIVERS STANDS IN THE POCKET YOU FUCKING DOUCHE NOZZLE. his knee doesnt require precise quick movements while running at full speed. what are you a dumb faggot or a stupid one? which one is it?
how the fuck and why tha fuck a qb doesnt make quick movements what do u call a three step drop u faggot or a 7 step drop and u have to dig ur back leg into the ground to get the pass goin what about havin linbackers down linmen hitting u in the leg u must never played football cuz the shit u sayin is from a fans perspective fuck boy

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how the fuck and why tha fuck a qb doesnt make quick movements what do u call a three step drop u faggot or a 7 step drop and u have to dig ur vack leg into the ground to get the pass goin what about havin linbackers down linmen hitting u in the leg u must never played football cuz the shit u sayin is from a fans perspective fuck boy
youre really gonna sit here and say rivers puts half the stress on his knee that lt does? REALLY? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID? SHUT UP WITH YOUR FAGGOT BITCH ASS ALREADY. I ALREADY PUKED ALL OVER MY SCREEN. DUMB FUCK. SUPA FAG'D OUTT

Jun 25, 2002

Calm down homie... its just a joke and the raiders are coming back while the window of opportunity is closing for your team.. Cant Stay good forever...lol

youre really gonna sit here and say rivers puts half the stress on his knee that lt does? REALLY? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID? SHUT UP WITH YOUR FAGGOT BITCH ASS ALREADY. I ALREADY PUKED ALL OVER MY SCREEN. DUMB FUCK. SUPA FAG'D OUTT
yeah i will i threw up to listen to u act like ur a superthug.u can have the internet chat ur punk ass words dont move me homeboy. and whether LT played or not they were gonna have the same result. and i guess rivers havin 2 bad knees isnt shit either right. now r u really stupid

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
how the fuck and why tha fuck a qb doesnt make quick movements what do u call a three step drop u faggot or a 7 step drop and u have to dig ur back leg into the ground to get the pass goin what about havin linbackers down linmen hitting u in the leg u must never played football cuz the shit u sayin is from a fans perspective fuck boy
actually, the difference is the coaching staff calls plays to favor rivers. He isnt a mobile qb to begin with so thats a non issue. He couldnt plant therefore the long ball was a problem and certain throws he couldnt step into, it was evident.

as far as a running back, you cant call plays for Lt to not run...wtf should he do handstands and shit

actually, the difference is the coaching staff calls plays to favor rivers. He isnt a mobile qb to begin with so thats a non issue. He couldnt plant therefore the long ball was a problem and certain throws he couldnt step into, it was evident.

as far as a running back, you cant call plays for Lt to not run...wtf should he do handstands and shit
for 1 where did i say lt should have kept playin?, to be a running back to have to run no shit anybody who has played street or organized football knows that. but to say Lt's leg was more signifigant is BS a qb needs his legs to be under him or he cant get tha ball down field. those were to injuries of tha same magnitude. if anyone's to blame blame the coachin satff for sayin LT was damn near 100%

phil ur a homo ur almost 30 runnin ur face on the internet tryin to act like ur mike dika or somekinda coach stick to ur john madden 08 and leave ur mike tyson typing to urself. anybody can talk tuff and run there fingers on a key pad stay in ur lane and try to keep it 100 cuz ur playin urself

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Calm down homie... its just a joke and the raiders are coming back while the window of opportunity is closing for your team.. Cant Stay good forever...lol
you guys have been coming back forever.......still waiting.

and the window is still wide open for us. we got at least three more seasons with the same core group, we are well below the salary cap and got some young upcoming stars that havent even hit the field yet:cool:

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
for 1 where did i say lt should have played to be a running back to have to run no shit anybody who has played street or organized football knows that. but to say lt's leg was more signifigant is BS a qb needs his legs to be under him or he cant get tha ball down field.
thank you for proving my point. Rivers couldnt throw downfield, they called plays to favor his leg. also i do specifically remember him throwing a ball deep and underthrowing resulting in a pick.
all im saying is that LT's style involves making cuts and constantly moving his legs. If he cant do that then why play, he isnt gonna be effective.

you guys have been coming back forever.......still waiting.

and the window is still wide open for us. we got at least three more seasons with the same core group, we are well below the salary cap and got some young upcoming stars that havent even hit the field yet:cool:
man charger fans sing that same sad song every year ur best team was last year ur team was suposed to win it all this year what tha fuck, next year what?? teams are gettin better than the chargers year by year

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
man charger fans sing that same sad song every year ur best team was last year ur team was suposed to win it all this year what tha fuck, next year what?? teams are gettin better than the chargers year by year
wow, thanks for the great insight...and actually this seasons team was better than last seasons regardless of the record. And to answer your ? we will be back in the playoffs next season too...sorry.

wow, thanks for the great insight...and actually this seasons team was better than last seasons regardless of the record. And to answer your ? we will be back in the playoffs next season too...sorry.
more than likey u will wit a divison like tha AFC west. u'll probly make it to the championship again maybe to the superbowl but mark my words they wont win it all

Mar 10, 2007
WOW!!! This was obviously a fuckin joke thread!!!! LOL@Charger fans.. Me personally I believe LT.. if he says he couldn't play then he couldn't play, I don't even remember when he missed a game.. but this was funny!