The New LT Action Figure!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Terrible looking…thank god I’m not a kid. What the hell are you supposed to do with that? Just sit there and stare at it?

HAHA…that’s pretty much what he looked like against NE though…except he was wearing the helmet.

Aug 24, 2003
wait... this is a real toy you can buy? damn thats fucked up man i thought it was a joke

lol at him sittin on the bench drinkin gatorade lookin all upset. wonder if he knows about this shit

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone hatin on lt for not playing in the game is a fucking faggot. plain and simple.

1. he would have been useless (which happens sometimes even when he is healthy)
2. he would have hindered his team which has a more than capable backup
3. he would have been risking long term injury thus long term consequences for his team.
4. none of you fucking pussy faggots have every played pro football and therefore have
no credible insight on the issue. fucking bitchmade motherfuckers. i aint even a charger or lt fan but all this monday morning quarterbacking is equivalent to some 10th grade bitches cacklin about who suzy q was suckin off under the bleachers. get a life you worthless pieces of shit.

anyone hatin on lt for not playing in the game is a fucking faggot. plain and simple.

1. he would have been useless (which happens sometimes even when he is healthy)
2. he would have hindered his team which has a more than capable backup
3. he would have been risking long term injury thus long term consequences for his team.
4. none of you fucking pussy faggots have every played pro football and therefore have
no credible insight on the issue. fucking bitchmade motherfuckers. i aint even a charger or lt fan but all this monday morning quarterbacking is equivalent to some 10th grade bitches cacklin about who suzy q was suckin off under the bleachers. get a life you worthless pieces of shit.

shut ur bitch ass up, we didnt know LT's lawyer was on siccness.net. rivers played and he had surgery before and now after the game LT doesnt need shit done, so "phil" u need to let the charger fans speak up for LT

Jun 15, 2005
phils points 1-3 are spot on.

I posted my thoughts in another thread, here they are:

enserio said:
I don't really know what to think of the whole LT situation. Most people that analyze football, say the criticism is unwarranted and ignorant. Not sure what most players think, but the verdict is out as far as analysts go.

And logically speaking, when they say that Rivers showed heart - it doesn't mean that they're saying LT didn't.

The effect of a knee injury on a QB does not render him as ineffective as an RB. Both Rivers and Brady are primarily pocket QB's. They need to move a little when the pocket collapses, but they're not required to juke, scramble, and burst like backs do.
Was I wanting LT to be in the game? Of course I did, I'm a charger fan.

Was I questioning LT's heart? Sure, I believe it's a natural reaction.

But I just thought about it, and quickly got over that shit.

Do I think he should be talking about playing in the Pro Bowl? Fuck no! Better sit it out and rest that fucking knee!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
make me shut up faggot. what a coincidence. youre from the "sco" bwahahahaaa fuckin fag from a fuckin fag town

lt would have played if he could. now if he had played all game and was completely useless, the same faggots would be saying "he should have sat out and let turner come in and play, he threw away the chargers season being selfish, bla bla bla"

phils points 1-3 are spot on.

I posted my thoughts in another thread, here they are:

Was I wanting LT to be in the game? Of course I did, I'm a charger fan.

Was I questioning LT's heart? Sure, I believe it's a natural reaction.

But I just thought about it, and quickly got over that shit.

Do I think he should be talking about playing in the Pro Bowl? Fuck no! Better sit it out and rest that fucking knee!
that i can respect i dont think nobody can ever challenge LT's heart dude is still young and has done shit legdens havent done