The "I Am Unemployed & Broke as Fuck" Sign In

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Im unemployed but not broke

:classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::

Do you guys need a job or money? if the answer is money then get out there and chase the money.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
These are the times when family/loved ones are that much MORE important...just make sure you are giving great efforts in changing your situation so it doesnt look like you are freeloading and taking advantage...be thankful too....although they may be able to give/help, its not always easy for them to do so either...
wisely put. give thanks.

Feb 8, 2006
For the east bay folks if this helps at all off sanleandro blvd between davis and marina theres a tow truck spot with a big banner hiring drivers dont know how much it pays. Also off 880 near the embarcadero ABC security has a banner out talking bout now hiring also. Maybe not career jobs but they are hiring. I pass both spots on a daily if any one is interested ill grab the numbers and put up on here. Good luck and like HIM said when u do get a gig put a lil away $100 a month in atleast a high interest savings hopefully you wont miss it and let that little bit a change turn into dollars. Watch ya nickles and dimes and the dollars will take care of themselves......

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
checking in, been without a job for more than a year now and i spent the last month and half going everywhere trying to get an interview i have spent countless hours filling applications, and yet no fucking calls, not from costco, best buy, home depot, all of these places can go to hell but ima keep looking.

Dec 29, 2008
i think yall should stop looking for jobs and think outside of the box. like go buy hella fruit for cheap at the mexican market and slang oranges and shit in the street. desperate times call for desperate measures. or dress up like you're homeless and get a depressing cardboard sign and a fucked up mcdonalds cup and go do handstands in the tl. yall gone bubble watch.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
u need to hit caljobs. google it. stop tryna apply to walmart and any other company a regular person (millions of people. you dont realize how many people are out of jobs) would check. hit real places that have one-2 job hiring and fight it out.

ive got my last 2 jobs from that site. im just tellin u cuz i want u to get a job. im not even lookin right now.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Good shit gas, but it's not as if trying to be lazy by applying online andshit cuz I don't feel like going to the actual place, I spent a weeks going up and down on bus and bart to stores and shit asking for an application personally but almost everywhere I went they all said the same bullshit "oh well you have to apply online because we no longer hand out application here anymore." but I'll check that shit out, good lookin out...