The "I Am Unemployed & Broke as Fuck" Sign In

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Jus sayin. Can't find a job (no tweeze) and don't got a fuckin penny to my name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Thats all bad...how old are you? Either keep searching for a job or find a broad that will take care of you(not my style, but it works for others)...

Many people these days take their job for granted or hate it, forgetting that their are millions of people who would love to be in their shoes....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Signin in...cant find a fuckin job!!! and my temp agency wont give me shit...it sucks, home depot said they'd call me for an interview..no call...then i call them and theyre like "oh yeah, we got ur application...we'll call u soon". Similar things happened with other places i've applied for...didnt get a job from Wells Fargo cuz i didnt speak Spanish...just blows right now. Broke as fuck, terrible time for that, Christmas is gonna suck.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
My bro-n-law lost his job doing construction. he's been workless for about 3 months now...my sis doesnt make enough to pay all the bills....he, my sis, two kids had to move back in my mom's spot..luckily my mom and stepdad have a 4 bedroom house with just them living in it....

May 8, 2002
Lost my job and house within a month of each other almost 2 years ago and still trying to find full time employment. Fuck this part time temporary job shit.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
These are the times when family/loved ones are that much MORE important...just make sure you are giving great efforts in changing your situation so it doesnt look like you are freeloading and taking advantage...be thankful too....although they may be able to give/help, its not always easy for them to do so either...

Feb 21, 2006
My bro-n-law lost his job doing construction. he's been workless for about 3 months now...my sis doesnt make enough to pay all the bills....he, my sis, two kids had to move back in my mom's spot..luckily my mom and stepdad have a 4 bedroom house with just them living in it....
ya, like i said things could be worse. Best of luck to your fam, that's not a fun situation to be in

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
My last two cents..

On some real s--t, this is also another reason why saving is important(I know its hard to do)...I was out of work for 4 months...I lived off my savings for 3 1/2 of it...found a job and now im building it back up....

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I'm going to college so yeah, I'm broke as fuck. I don't have a job, been living off my savings for awhile, but that's almost dried up, just enough for next semester. I'm on the lookout for a job. needa find one quick.