The Game Steals a Mac Dre Line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
who gives a muthafuckin toilet bowl full of sheeits! Gott Damm. Its just rap. I'm sure a hand full of u guys want Thizz Ent. to start beefin with him for that one line.

What if Game thought of it first before Mac Dre did? Game said that line in one of his JT the Bigga Figga albums.

Oct 14, 2006
MD's line sounds better anyways.

"I know it ain't easy, ryhme spielin. But thats no justification for ryhme stealin. Just when I thought it was safe to come tighta.. oooh fuckin weeeee anotha bita"

thats messed up but i agree mac spits it much betta

Oct 14, 2006
LOL @ THE GAME SAYING RIP MAC DRE IN THE TELL ME WHEN TO GO REMIX..fu*kIN BITERS....

:siccness:
BAYAREA>>>>>>>MIDWEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EAST COAST
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
LA
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
THE SOUTH
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Th!zZ said:
MD's line sounds better anyways.

"I know it ain't easy, ryhme spielin. But thats no justification for ryhme stealin. Just when I thought it was safe to come tighta.. oooh fuckin weeeee anotha bita"

thats messed up but i agree mac spits it much betta
yes yes!

that song right there should be played on the radio now. seriously.

also, i got respect for game cuz he was the only one to shout out dre on that song. 40 should be givin a shout out cuz thats basically a new version of "get stupid"

May 12, 2006
Lesane said:
In The Game's new track "I'm Chillin" off the "Doctor's Advocate" he spits a line saying "I stay on nigga's mind like a New Era."

This line is very similar to the line spit by the late Mac Dre on the song "Get Dookie Wit It". Mac Dre states "I get on a nigga head like a New Era."

The two are very similar and The Game is a Mac Dre fan, so he could be biting him thinking no one will notice.
when i first heard it i took as respect and somewhat of a shout out to m.d. - or game maybe dont even know m.d. said that in a previous rhyme

Aug 24, 2006
CONTREEEVERSY BUT NAH.. i agree alot of the bays shit gets stolen by artist in the mainstream and get no kind of recongnition for it.

Apr 28, 2003
im not even gonna read through this thread...its been done 100's of times and i can guess what type responses this thread is getting....

you have the sarcastic assholes who say things like "who cares" or "say something new"...but still take the time to respond in the thread...then you got the dickriders who argue with the sarcastic assholes...and the rest is probably 2 or 3 people that say something intelligent...

the sh!ts hella funny these threads that people always cry about always seem to get like 10 pages deep lol

Apr 5, 2004
Lesane said:
In The Game's new track "I'm Chillin" off the "Doctor's Advocate" he spits a line saying "I stay on nigga's mind like a New Era."

This line is very similar to the line spit by the late Mac Dre on the song "Get Dookie Wit It". Mac Dre states "I get on a nigga head like a New Era."

The two are very similar and The Game is a Mac Dre fan, so he could be biting him thinking no one will notice.

Listen for yourselves.............

Edit: no file sharing
hahahaha, damn siccness.... wat happened :ermm:

p.s nigga u lick balls for a livin... lawt

Dec 11, 2006
Bullit_Tooth said:
im not even gonna read through this thread...its been done 100's of times and i can guess what type responses this thread is getting....

you have the sarcastic assholes who say things like "who cares" or "say something new"...but still take the time to respond in the thread...then you got the dickriders who argue with the sarcastic assholes...and the rest is probably 2 or 3 people that say something intelligent...

the sh!ts hella funny these threads that people always cry about always seem to get like 10 pages deep lol
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID PEACE AND ONE LOVE TO NOBODY

Mar 22, 2005
oh damn, get em, kill em........... who cares about that shit, every mofuckin rapper stealin shit from each otha, who cares man

Nov 15, 2004
fuck a game & that ain't based on him stealin lines or not. he's a 42 fake. i don't care if he got an md tat, he still an asshole. call me a hater, but i hate him as a person so i don't give his music a chance. fuck a game, he sux at life.