The Game Steals a Mac Dre Line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
he the ONLY one that showed love on the bays BIGGEST hit remix last year an AINT EVEN FROM THE BAY.....

talkin bout "dont do it for me nigga do it for mac dre"

40 or keak diddnt even give love like that.....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Lesane said:
In The Game's new track "I'm Chillin" off the "Doctor's Advocate" he spits a line saying "I stay on nigga's mind like a New Era."

This line is very similar to the line spit by the late Mac Dre on the song "Get Dookie Wit It". Mac Dre states "I get on a nigga head like a New Era."

The two are very similar and The Game is a Mac Dre fan, so he could be biting him thinking no one will notice.

Listen for yourselves.............

Edit: no file sharing
the lines are different and they are talking about 2 different things. Game is talking about being on peoples minds and Dre was talking about beating fools up. people try to look too deep into shit

Jul 9, 2005
DukeNaintEZ said:
and i dont see it as stealing...you've never heard a rapper us another rappers line...its kinda like payin respect..
I agree, I kinda think it depends on if the rappers know each other or better yet it depends on the extent of their relationship. On First Degree's FU3, the D.E. says a line that Mac Dre used on the Green Eyes album, and you know First Degree said that NOT because he cant be original himself, but out of some sort of respect for Mac Dre.

Jan 10, 2007
Lesane said:
well my point is, a lot of artists in the industry steal a lot from Bay Area artists then use them like its their material. just found it interesting.
Seriously theyve been stealin an biting shit for years!!!! Check thizz out if ya'll got the new jim jones by dre dog which released in 1991.. listen to the beat on track #7.. now then three years later the NOTORIOUS BIG drops Ready To Die listen to track #13 its Bigg Poppa...aka one of his biggest hits ever... beat stolen from ANDRE NICKATINA WHAT!

Dec 6, 2005
i heard this shit too on the radio and thought the same thing

its just another case of alive rappers biting off of dead rappers

SWAGGER JACKERS like camron and jay z

the game just changed the wording, mac dre is innovative like steve jobs compared to these fake ass window mothafuckaz