The Game Steals a Mac Dre Line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
almost everyone that writes shit has unintentionally "stolen" lines....you might write a line and hear it later on somebody elses shit...means nothing...but then theres guys like jazze pha who intentionally steal lines...thats just fucked up

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
"I get on a nigga head like a New Era."
The line basically means 'my lyrics/style is so tight it'll give you an epiphany' right? That's how I interperet it.. I wonder if that's what the first rapper meant when he said it, and if all these other rappers got their own interpretation? Some of em prolly didn't even know what to make of it, and just liked it.. not known wtf they was sayin.

Oct 14, 2006
jr916 said:
^^^for real....since we kinda on the same topic-did any of yall hear that game got a RIP mac dre tat?
ya he a marc ass bitch...he said RIP MAC DRE in the tell me when o go remix..smh at this marc game lame fake fuck

Jun 13, 2002
lol, i could see if he had used one of Mac Dre's trademarked quotes, but i mean he said sumthin similar, which is very common in rap.....i dont heard hella rappers say similar lines, its all on how u say it tho.