the funk on mission street

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
whats the equivalent of the mission district to an area in L.A.?

cause i can never imagine any outta towners causing any ruckus down here.
REAL TALK ..WHATS UP WIT THAT .. HOW U GET SURENOS WAAAAY UP IN THE BAY LIKE THAT? I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NORTE IN IN SAN DIEGO .. NORTES NEED TO SHUT SHIT DOWN .. BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE ALL THE KILLINS & SENSELESS ACTS NEED TO STOP BLACK & BROWN

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
LOL WUT.WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING BOUT WILLIS....
Something thats over your head.....

Im talking about my own experience. I been with some nortes in LA, that are from the mission.

Nowhere in Northern California is comparable to LA. The gang banging is LA is a whole different world then it is up here.

Thats coming from real Nortes, not you little internet bangers from the siccness that think they know because they watch some dvd's....

Apr 21, 2006
The reason is fairly simple. Field work brings southerners up north. Nothing really lures northerners down south. If the situations were reversed and most of the agricultural work was in southern California, you'd likely see a reversal in the presence of the gangs in both regions. In other words, you'd see nortenos in the south, but few surenos in the north.

Obviously there isn't much agricultural work in the SF metro area, but the existence of such work is the reason they are prevalent in the region.
*dead*

Oct 17, 2007
Surenos "hold it down" in the Bay Area because they are actually present in the Bay Area. You don't see nortenos holding it down in southern California because there's very few of them down there.

The reason is fairly simple. Field work brings southerners up north. Nothing really lures northerners down south. If the situations were reversed and most of the agricultural work was in southern California, you'd likely see a reversal in the presence of the gangs in both regions. In other words, you'd see nortenos in the south, but few surenos in the north.

Obviously there isn't much agricultural work in the SF metro area, but the existence of such work is the reason they are prevalent in the region.

lol lmao damn and the joke of the day is..... lol hahahah rofl lol hahahah damn....

May 2, 2009
nortes tend to look down on immigrants and recent arrivals, calling them wetbacks and paisas. these "paisas" grow up being victimizied by the chicano gangs, for not speaking english or dressing like cholos and eventually form their own clicks, which take up sur13 in opposition to norte. self hatred fuels the norte sur violence in northern california. generally speaking
ISNT THAT HOW MS13 AND 18ST GOT STARTED? LOOKS LIKE THE SAME THING HAPPENED IN L.A. BETWEEN CHICANOS AND PAISAS.