the funk on mission street

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
All those old school West Los hoods have their own colors...CexCe is red...Venice is Blue, Sotel is Brown, SM is black...CXC didn't 'used' to be flamed up..they still with that red and represent their old school hood color...dont know one give a fuck about some norte sur shit on the street down here. back in the day in the MVG's on Inglewood blvd they'd be out there thick...and on all them apartments on Slauson on the other side of the creek.
CVTF used to be flamed, there some hoods in socal but outside of LA that they hood color before sur norte shit is red. I know about the CxC boys shit cuz back in the 90's a SM13 cat banged on me for wearing a cardinals jersey before my homeboy Beto gave me the rundown. Grapes of wrath ol' country bumpkin oklahoma bucktooth, hoop earring wearing ass don't know shit about this LA shit.

Nov 1, 2005
CVTF used to be flamed, there some hoods in socal but outside of LA that they hood color before sur norte shit is red. I know about the CxC boys shit cuz back in the 90's a SM13 cat banged on me for wearing a cardinals jersey before my homeboy Beto gave me the rundown. Grapes of wrath ol' country bumpkin oklahoma bucktooth, hoop earring wearing ass don't know shit about this LA shit.
lol..ay you know these youngsters from hlp starting to wear red too.

Feb 7, 2011
quality..aint there a few threads in the eccr forum about norte dropout gangs poppin up allover the place?..if thats your definition of quality.
Im sure we can all use internet "forums" as a base standard of whats happening on the streets right? :cheeky:

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I don't even think nortes would want to bang norte in L.A....that's just pathetic. That's like having cats banging west coast in New York not knowing shit about the lifestyle.....somewhat like these up north ese's do
Its not that Nortes dont want to bang in LA, its that they CANT bang in LA. If they could, they would try to.

Scraps are doing what they want and please all over California, because they can and no one is stopping them.

LOL @ banging west coast in New York. Yea that makes sense....

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Cherry Ville Pomona and Corona Los Scarlets used to have red as the hood color too, in the Inland area. And lets not forget EastSide Wilmas in the harbor area...WSW=blue, ESW=red

Nov 1, 2005
By banging i'm pretty sure he meant claiming or representing. Like why would I want to move to Missouri if I claim Cali as my territory.
quit being dumb likwid..nobody bangs sur as a territory,theyre banging sur as a streetgang and criminal organization.why do the russian mob,cosa nostra and mexican cartels operate in the U.S. if theyre from a different location?why are there bloods,crips and ms13 all over this country if all 3 of them originate in L.A.?...divide n conquer.

Oct 25, 2006
quit being dumb likwid..nobody bangs sur as a territory,theyre banging sur as a streetgang and criminal organization.why do the russian mob,cosa nostra and mexican cartels operate in the U.S. if theyre from a different location?why are there bloods,crips and ms13 all over this country if all 3 of them originate in L.A.?...divide n conquer.
alot of the time its people that have no clue whats going on and they live somewhere random like wisconsin, turn on the t.v watch gangland and decide they gonna start a sur set. or they move from l.a never have been part of any set but they come to another area and feed everyone a bunch of b.s about how they was runnin the set back home and "they wanna divide and conquer" knowin they was never really active in the first place

Nov 21, 2007
nortes tend to look down on immigrants and recent arrivals, calling them wetbacks and paisas. these "paisas" grow up being victimizied by the chicano gangs, for not speaking english or dressing like cholos and eventually form their own clicks, which take up sur13 in opposition to norte. self hatred fuels the norte sur violence in northern california. generally speaking

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
nortes tend to look down on immigrants and recent arrivals, calling them wetbacks and paisas. these "paisas" grow up being victimizied by the chicano gangs, for not speaking english or dressing like cholos and eventually form their own clicks, which take up sur13 in opposition to norte. self hatred fuels the norte sur violence in northern california. generally speaking
That is part of it & also the reason there's a lot of self hate in so~cal.