The Fast Food Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I don't eat fast food a lot, but taco bell and Jack are like my guilt pleasures...

Jacks munchies meals are the shit for $6, but I don't usually eat fast food after 9 and I refuse to pay $8 for the $6 box. Unless I'm drunk as shit and who cares about calories hammered at 145am?

Taco Bell is my kryponite... give me a couple taco supreme, a beefy burrito and a chalupa with mild sauce and I'll be your best friend. Got a quesalupa tonight and it fucking sucked.

Out of all the fast food commercials, Carl's Jr and Wendy's always look the best, but they're across town from me and I have to be committed to drive that far for a cheap dinner.

I miss Arbys being in Vallejo, too. They had the best chicken strips and Jamocha shake FTW!

Dairy Queen is tits too but I worked at the one in the V when I was like 19 and it ruined it for me.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
You guys have the BOMB fast food.

My favourite are Wingstop, I love the mango spicy wings with the blue cheese dip, damn.

I also love Popeye's. Unfortunately, neither of them are available anywhere else in the world.
Hong Kong Airport has a Popeyes, and I doubt that's their only place outside of the US...

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Shrimp Burrito - Chronic Tacos
Fish or Shrimp Tacos - Del Taco
Chile Relleno Burrito - Filibertos
Carnitas Fajita Quesadilla - Chipotle
Tostadas and Burritos - El Pollo Loco
Cuban - TOGOs
Subs and burgers - Rocket Burgers and Subs
Hot Links - Honey Bears
Italian Beef, Pulled Pork, Catfish - Tom's BBQ
Wing Stop aight (remember when wings were 10 cents each? TF)
Popeyes used to be good
Can't mess with none of that other shit food tho

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Where I work in SF there are like 6 McDonald's in a 10 block radius...not a single burger king or jack in the crack. I have credit on a gift card and I'm not even using it cause i'm so sick of McCaca's. Tons of good places to eat around here that aren't much more expensive than fast food tho.

I still like in n out the best. I'd go to wendy's if there was one around

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I don't eat fast food a lot, but taco bell and Jack are like my guilt pleasures...

Jacks munchies meals are the shit for $6, but I don't usually eat fast food after 9 and I refuse to pay $8 for the $6 box. Unless I'm drunk as shit and who cares about calories hammered at 145am?

Taco Bell is my kryponite... give me a couple taco supreme, a beefy burrito and a chalupa with mild sauce and I'll be your best friend. Got a quesalupa tonight and it fucking sucked.

Out of all the fast food commercials, Carl's Jr and Wendy's always look the best, but they're across town from me and I have to be committed to drive that far for a cheap dinner.

I miss Arbys being in Vallejo, too. They had the best chicken strips and Jamocha shake FTW!

Dairy Queen is tits too but I worked at the one in the V when I was like 19 and it ruined it for me.
The bold. You actually ate there? I stepped foot in there once and walked out. And I ate at the DQ on Springs for the first last summer. If you want a pretty good Mexican restaurant go tot he one in the food 4 less parking lot.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Fuck fast food that shit ages you quicker then cigarettes, I can't lie though I'll eat jack n the box tacos when I'm drunk or have the munchies I feel like a piece of shit the next day though

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Fuck fast food that shit ages you quicker then cigarettes, I can't lie though I'll eat jack n the box tacos when I'm drunk or have the munchies I feel like a piece of shit the next day though
I don't do Jack In The Box because of their tacos. Those fools put a whole slice of cheese on the shit. Nigga shred that shit!!!!!!!!!! I don't want a whole slice of american cheese of my fuckin taco. If they can't get a taco right who knows how they'll murder your insides.

Hell nah. And Taco Bell is bad because their regular tacos don't even have tomatoes on them.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't do Jack In The Box because of their tacos. Those fools put a whole slice of cheese on the shit. Nigga shred that shit!!!!!!!!!! I don't want a whole slice of american cheese of my fuckin taco. If they can't get a taco right who knows how they'll murder your insides.

Hell nah. And Taco Bell is bad because their regular tacos don't even have tomatoes on them.
Lol I feel it never said it was the best but for some reason when you're drunk a slice of cheese just doesn't matter. If I'm eating fast food I'm not expecting much anyways I just need some quick substance. Taco Bell chalupas have the tomatoes though those slap but they're like $6 for one??? Lmao

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
◆El Pollo Loco - spicy chipotle burrito.
◆Carne Asada burrito from La Placita in south sac.
◆Popeyes - 5 piece spicy chicken tenders with mardigas mustard or bbq sauce and fries on the side.
◆Round Table - Italian Garlic Supreme pizza.
◆Carl's Jr- double western bacon cheesburger with onion rings on the side.
◆KFC - Nashville chicken.
◆Taco Bell - Nacho Bell Grande

* after any one of those meals I ditch the soda and grab a 5 dollar 3 pack of 25oz Budweiser tall cans.

Last edited: