The Definative EVERREADY - BILLBOARD thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
I find it unbeleiveable that Tech only sold 21k...With all these people saying theyre buying 2 3 copies...really surprized me..although 21k is a good number, I expected more...

Dec 14, 2005
Jimmi_Bones said:
Just beacuse die hard fans on this site buy more than one its not like every fuckin person is going to..hah
Your a fucking idiot...I didnt even mention anyone on this board...I know people PERSONALLY who bought 2, 3 copies...Nor did I say "everyone who likes Tech bought more than one"....jesus people on here are fucking stupid....

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
BigRawb said:
Your a fucking idiot...I didnt even mention anyone on this board...I know people PERSONALLY who bought 2, 3 copies...Nor did I say "everyone who likes Tech bought more than one"....jesus people on here are fucking stupid....
fuck you dude...you honestly think THAT many ppl bought more than one fucking copy that it would bump the sales number up a shit ton....talk about fucking idiot

Sep 26, 2002
PimpsPlenty said:
so is it TIMES 2 ????
that's what i'm wondering cuz if it is then it basically sold only 10.5k units

we need identity-x to post that RIAA/Soundscan quote one more time.

uuuu caaaaan dooooooo iiiiiiiit

edit: sorry i meant mizzouplaya not identity-x although i thought he posted about this RIAA/soundscan shit also sometime ago ...

ANYWAY, soundscan counts the packaged double album as one unit sold as the barcode is read.

Oct 18, 2006
What im thinking is... usally big artist sell like 200.000 the first week, than next week they only sell 80.000 or something like that.. but i could imagine Tech N9ne would sell like around the 15.000 - 20.000 every week, for a good part time!!! cause i dont think alot of people nowadays look at it like.. oh shit his cd's out, i GOTTA get it the first week.. thats only the die hard fans on this forum, and otherways around.. so lets see what the numbers says next week!

Oct 5, 2004
Intellect said:
What im thinking is... usally big artist sell like 200.000 the first week, than next week they only sell 80.000 or something like that.. but i could imagine Tech N9ne would sell like around the 15.000 - 20.000 every week, for a good part time!!! cause i dont think alot of people nowadays look at it like.. oh shit his cd's out, i GOTTA get it the first week.. thats only the die hard fans on this forum, and otherways around.. so lets see what the numbers says next week!
everybody i've ever met in my entire life that liked techs music.. not one of em ever said "i GOTTA get that new cd the first week"... they always say "i GOTTA get that bitch the DAY IT DROPS" an thats alot of people.. an to say the people on this forum are the only die hard tech fans is fuckin ignorant, i know cats that buy cd's an have music as a passion an a way of life that dont even know how to use a computer... but thats ok right? cuz we here on the siccness are the only true tech fans an shit.

Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
Techs been around for a loooong time....If this album doesnt blow up then its over...tech has toured... been on other rappers albums..moved to L.A. ..etc.
face it tech will always be KC's baby...and even Kansas Citians, and midwesterners are starting to come to the conclusion that the world is not..and will not respect tech.

Some of you take techs success personal...by buying multiple albums..Think about it ...If the world was feeling Tech..there wouldnt be multiple albums to buy!!...and in addition to that only 50,000+ albums were distributed??!!!

This is starting to get like rooting for the chiefs....or KU basketball.

Its hard but face it...SOME OF YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YOU GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE

Sep 17, 2003
kck123 said:
Techs been around for a loooong time....If this album doesnt blow up then its over...tech has toured... been on other rappers albums..moved to L.A. ..etc.
face it tech will always be KC's baby...and even Kansas Citians, and midwesterners are starting to come to the conclusion that the world is not..and will not respect tech.

Some of you take techs success personal...by buying multiple albums..Think about it ...If the world was feeling Tech..there wouldnt be multiple albums to buy!!...and in addition to that only 50,000+ albums were distributed??!!!

This is starting to get like rooting for the chiefs....or KU basketball.

Its hard but face it...SOME OF YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE YOU GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE

All you have been is negative since you came around. Perhaps, if you are going to be so negative, you shouldn't come around here. Do you not understand the concept of radio/video play? Do you not understand that Tech and Travis are grinding like a mother fucker with their own label to try and get this shit to pop? Now, if Tech had signed with Interscope or some other million dollar record label, and his music was still being ignored, then yes; by all means, hit the panic button!!

Sometimes, what people need to do is just look at the situation how it is. When you do that, you have no choice but to say, "Damn! 22k in the first week as an entirely indie label? And with very little air play? That's unbelieveable!" :classic:

Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
soulwinnerrj said:
All you have been is negative since you came around. Perhaps, if you are going to be so negative, you shouldn't come around here. Do you not understand the concept of radio/video play? Do you not understand that Tech and Travis are grinding like a mother fucker with their own label to try and get this shit to pop? Now, if Tech had signed with Interscope or some other million dollar record label, and his music was still being ignored, then yes; by all means, hit the panic button!!

Sometimes, what people need to do is just look at the situation how it is. When you do that, you have no choice but to say, "Damn! 22k in the first week as an entirely indie label? And with very little air play? That's unbelieveable!" :classic:

IM NOT NEGATIVE JUST TELLING THE TRUTH....MOST OF U GUYS KNOW THAT
TECH GETS NO LUV...WHICH IS TRUE..AND THATS WHAT I WROTE.:ermm:

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
As far as I see it....my opinion is it is a new day in age and strange is on a different kind of grind that has obvisously been strong for the last 4 years in preperation for the future. In due time......strange will have all the treasures coming to them........

Its not the end of anything..........The party is just now starting

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
i dont even think that they printed enough cds..... i know they soldmore than half of what was printed.. i know that for a fact