The Definative EVERREADY - BILLBOARD thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
Believe it or not, I believe the rest of the country has more respect for Tech than K.C. does. As talented as Tech is, his hometown alone could have sold him three times as many copies in the first week. You don't know how many people ask me if anyone knows who Tech is outside of K.C., they ask me IF he tours, does he ever sell out. K.C. has a rarity in Tech, and as much as they love him, they have no clue.

SAD.

Also, most of you don't realize how WELL Tech does. With the sales of his CD's Tech probably makes 3 to 4 times per unit than any artist signed to a major label. Meaning that his combined over 500,000 in sales is the equivalent of selling 1.5 million units in dollars and cents. In most cases, the artist has to pay back every dime to the label, for promotion, and advances, etc. before they ever see a dime. The fact that Tech and Travis control everything, is pretty fucking sweet if you ask me. Believe me, Tech could have signed to a major by now, I know this for fact. It will take more than a pretty penny to get Tech to give up what he has now.